Guardian's Log - 3D | Project Branches

mattnmad

- - - = File Access = - - -

- = Credentials: | Codename: Guardian | ID: ■■■■ | Rank: Admiral | Stationed: Outer Rim =-

- = Welcome Guardian... = -

- = File 3D Opened = -

= Log Start = -

Earlier this week I had a meeting with Isard and Tarkin and we came to an agreement, we are to branch our project into two to investigate multiple possible answers to our special and covert operations problem. Isard will continue with the Shadow Trooper program whilst I help supervise Project Stardust along with the new branch of special forces on Scarif.
I have been told that we are to also investigate surgical enhancements to improve combat, physical and mental attributes. With this new system I won't be darting across the Galaxy quite as much and with Erikson's recent promotion to Vice Admiral he has been assigned to stick with Isard which also allows me to loosen my grip as I can trust Erikson to handle the majority of things with the Director himself.

I just pray this is enough to get the Supreme Chancellor to advocate more time into his project now the results are coming in from Anaxes.
- - = End of Log = - -