Guardian's Log - 2B | Shadow Recruitment

mattnmad

- - - = File Access = - - -

- = Credentials: | Codename: Guardian | ID: ■■■■ | Rank: Admiral | Stationed: Outer Rim =-

- = Welcome Guardian... = -

- = File 2B Opened = -

= Log Start = -

Things are going smoothly over with the Anaxes team, Rook has informed me he managed to gain new Shadows from the Elite Trooper program on Anaxes and has a fully established squad up and running now all we need to wait for is the new version of the prototype Armor we made to be sorted and then we can move onto phase two of the project and start sending them on bigger missions alongside the rest of Anaxes' forces. For this I must also visit and give them another mission so that I can look into their performance as it has been a while since I have seen them in action.

In other news Isard has informed me that several members of the "Director's" team have been talking about me, simply because my methods for retrieving the lost materials for "Stardust" were more fruitful than his. Simply put he is probably jealous that I have my fingers in both these projects and he is only having one. It's not my fault my ideas were excellent and well received by the upper echelons, even the Chancellor is intrigued by my project.

- - = End of Log = - -

Edited by mattnmad