Is Joe Biden a lizard?

AshyTashy

So, it has come to my attention that Current President Joe Biden As seen below is secretly a lizard from space.Trump's 'Sleepy Joe' jibe at Biden is falling flat

As we all know Jesus Christ was a velociraptor that came down from the heavens. So who is not to say that Joe Biden isn't secretly a lizard wearing human skin?

You might say you see him always move, but Joe Biden is well-known for being sleepy. This comes following comments from the previous president and great leader Donald Trump ( Image below)

Don't hold your breath on seeing Donald Trump's taxes before the election -  CNNPolitics

So perhaps these "sleepy" moments come from his slow metabolism due to cold temperatures. Another thing I would like to point out is the fact that you have never seen Joe Biden in the same room as snappy the little crocodile. World a famous musician is known for his classic platinum album "The little crocodile". 
Snappy the crocodile song | Songs, Crocodile, Kids

And if we use the latest in satellite imagery, we can see that Joe Biden and this saltwater crocodile have remarkably similar facial structures. While having none of these same similarities to the famous American Larry the cable guy.

image.thumb.png.29539b222df6f623386ffc65324b0953.png

Therefore we must conclude that Joe Biden is a lizard from outer space trying to control the human population. I strongly feel that as dauntless gamers we must unite to prevent the world from falling to the evil lizard empire.

Dinosaurs are not considered part of this lizard empire so velociraptor Jesus is safe. Preach his gospel.