Total rebalance suggestion

Baldrick

14 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I was doing some thinking, and thought of this:

- A Total rebalance whereby NPCs become a lot more dangerous by lowering the HP of all jobs as well as the damage of their weapons. 

- The NPCs would in-turn be extremely weak. 

Would be nice to see some opinions 

thought this was the original goal of the November update but its kind of gone tipsy turny.

I think a rebalance damage and health FOR EVERYTHING has to be considered seeing as the current event trend of LOTs OF NPCs that take a whole mag to kill one of them, has introduced damage suggestion snowball (Droid takes a while a kill, Regiment suggests buff, other regiments want to match buff, Droids still take a while to kill, more suggestions, new weapon suggestions, other regiments suggesting buffing to counteract other regiment weapon, etc, etc, and so on)

Apart from health & damage reworks i feel some internal systems within regiments/jedi/UC/BC etc need some refining or reworking due to them having one or multiple of the below

- Improper training and inadequate leader structures

- Abilities or Departmental Responsibility that is shared with another Department that either A) Removes the "toughness" or status of reaching a particular rank B) Introduces people who potentially aren't ready for certain responsibilities.

- Fast/Rushing people into high positions

thats all i cant think of for the momento

Cat Eating Soup GIF - Cat Eating Soup GIFs

Yeah, good points. I just feel like if we scale down EVERYTHING, it would actually create a more challenging NPC. Considering that a lot of the time (Especially during breaches), rather than using organized formations people just charge in and massacre the whole thing. I myself am trying to get the staff team to use lower-hp droids which are just more fun to the players. 

19 hours ago, Baldrick said:

I would very much like to see this. As it would make people more coordinated. And you would see quicker improvements of people and regiments. 
i think this would make it even more so regiments really have to work together for a common goal. Not just run in and shoot. HUGE +1

16 minutes ago, Kim said:
19 hours ago, Baldrick said:

I would very much like to see this. As it would make people more coordinated. And you would see quicker improvements of people and regiments. 
i think this would make it even more so regiments really have to work together for a common goal. Not just run in and shoot. HUGE +1

In all fairness, It would be quite cool to see different regiments having different HPs depending on what they do. i.e 501st having slightly more HP due to being a more heavy-infantry breaching regiment, Wolfpack slightly less as they are a quick-response light infantry unit. It could go a lot more into depth.