In-Character Name(s): Guardian Initiate Insta

Discord Username: Paul544

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11393045

Time Zone: GMT/BST

General Questions

Punishments: No

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 2d 1hr 42mins

Predicted Activity: As much as possible with work and personal life but on atleast once a day

Previous Event Staff Experience: True Gaming - Admin
DarkRP server too but can't remember the name but i was a Senior moderator

Reason to become Event Staff

I would like to join the Staff team because as much as a serious RP server it is, I can still take a joke unless it gets taken too far i.e. RDMing and Minging. I also would like to help the community in every aspect that I can, I would also like to help out with events as I've noticed some events are understaffed or need more people to help in the cases of multiple planets or locations. I would also like to give my somewhat creative ideas for events and in general how to help the server

Event Plan

Base Attack on Anaxes Base: Name of the event: The Big Distraction (possibly can be used before a planetary)

2 Force Users, Droid NPCs as well as Vulture droids NPC and CIS ships in the air (possibly EE's if staff numbers allow it)

Event story:
Multiple CIS ships have been located coming out of Hyperspace and entering Anaxes orbit drop pods start dropping on the courtyard and CC after turbolasers destroy the base's shield generator. As the attack from the droids progress vulture droids occupy the air and the reactor room gets bombed shutting off all power and communications outside of the planet. While the clones are distracted with the droids, 2 force users arrive to attack the Jedi Temple to steal all strategic plans, force sensitive children and all archived mission plans from the archives and holocrons. The Jedi have no help other than to defend the temple alone without no help from the clones as communications are being jammed by CIS ships in orbit, the force users then call for reinforcements from the last few drop pods left to help them take over the temple to take the information needed to complete their mission.

As the droids are getting cleared out on base, the clones have realised communications aren't working and the jedi are nowhere to be seen so a few regiments enter the temple under OD's permission to find out what's going on and find the Jedi have been slaughtered and there are only a few left fighting off the force users and droids at the holocron vault doors. While one clone trooper returns to base to report what's happening at the Temple the other clones help clear out the remaining enemies before they breach the vault. As the jedi attempt to kill the force users and defend the temple, one slips away heading back to the base to kill some clones and fly to the CIS ship to leave with whatever information they could retrieve leaving the other to be captured and taken for interrogation by the Jedi to find out where the other would've fled to.

Regiment Jobs:
501st - Breach RR and protect CC

41st - They will scout other FOBs then use cloaking to be one of the first teams to scout the temple when they realise radio silence from Jedi
212th & ARC - Fight off forces in MHB and other parts of the base and support breaches with 501st
327th - Fix the Shields, Communications, RR and fight the vulture droids in the sky
Jedi - Protect the Jedi Temple Archives and the Holocron Vault
CG - Protect the OD and help Jedi secure the Force User

Extra Information

None

Edited by Insta

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Staff Team, we have decided to Accept your application, and would like to welcome you.

Your mentor will be Senior Moderator Nacht.

Welcome to the team!

• Jaul locked this topic