Personal Information

In-Game Name: 501st SGM TCB 2442 Gneb

Current Rank & Regiment: 501st SGM

Discord Username: Gneb

Steam ID: Steam-ID: 76561198119452210

Timezone: GMT+1

General Questions

Do you have a working microphone?: No

Do you have any previous experience in any Naval or Leadership positions?: I have 2k hours on CWRP Naval. Playing ranks such as Commodore and Naval Intel Officer.

How active can you be?: I play 5 out of 7 days each week.

What are the duties and purpose of the Republic Navy?: The main duties as giving orders and upholding republic standards.

Reason for applying for Republic Navy

I wish to expand on my RP and return to my roots as i used to play Naval on all other servers i played on.

Extra Information

nope

Imma be honest big guy, your application is very very short and rather cookie-cutter-esque. I would expand it and flesh it out more, like explaining the duties of naval officers more in detail. As well as your reasons for applying. I would recommend you add things like, what skills and improvements you could bring to the naval staff. Describe your personality traits and how/if they would fit with the role. To summarise my little comment, if you flesh out your application and put sufficient effort into it, it will make you stand out more as an attractive candidate.

Test.png.66b21b19da2faa0621a4d683a61bcdee.png

Incoming message from Republic Navy Command
We have made our decision regarding your application for the Republic Navy.
On behalf of the Republic Navy Command, we have decided to Accept your application.

We will contact you with further details.