Ban Appeal - Joinks

Joinks

Ban Appeal for Joinks

In-Game Name: Joinks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:420915796

Ban Reason: Unsure, however I presume disrespectful behaviour towards the community?

Staff Member: Wamblez

Date of Ban: 04/15/2024

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Unban: I had no absolute clue on why I got banned from DG since I haven't done anything recently to actually get banned. After some time talking to Wamblez, apparently he wanted to ban me for a very long time just because i jumped on the "renly train" even though I resigned way before Renly actually left the server. As well he brought up my nickname in the server which was "Former loyal DG Player" which is clearly sarcastic and meant to be funny. Sure I might've done some wrongdoings, however those actions were punished with timeouts and im unsure why i got banned now considering the fact that punishments already was given to me. Clearly this is unjustified due to me not even doing one slight bit to the community. If there is any sort of evidence of me saying Wamblez's name, please I want to see it due to a lack of evidence that Wamblez has given to me.

Evidence: image.png?ex=662f9bd6&is=661d26d6&hm=219

image.png?ex=662f9bd6&is=661d26d6&hm=e09image.png?ex=662f9bd7&is=661d26d7&hm=8ae

image.png.e1361a9ac8d9cda01380d50f870ef215.png proof of him being a mod on astolfo while being vice manager on DG 💀

image.png.a09557ea2abda7a8b3148895aecee98a.pngimage.png.3709657fe137f2ef8dac02f99dbe8493.png

As well my man said "have fun gang, see you on astolfo" which is clearly player pulling due to the fact that he plays on a different server and was actually Moderator for Astolfo, he still plays it now and he is a "Community Assistant" which is somewhat dumb due to his position in Dauntless which is "Vice Manager". Surely a Vice Manager should lay all of his time on the server which he is management on right? But he is actually playing on a different server and actually mantaining a regiment there. As well the quite disrespectful from him saying that which shows a lack of competence and lack of evidence which showed me that it's personal and there was no reasoning behind my ban.

Edited by Joinks

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png
I am going to deny this application due to the fact it is more a staff report than an actual appeal. You were banned for toxic behaviour towards the community as a whole. You will not be unbanned at this time.

You may reappeal in 2 weeks time.