In-Character Name(s): 212th 1st Lieutenant Kvist

Discord Username: kvistler.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:568061565

Time Zone: CET

General Questions

Punishments: No

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 29 hours

Predicted Activity: Nearly everyday, Start of the week I might not be on due to work.

Previous Event Staff Experience: Yes,

Aurora Servers - 1 of 3 Head Administrators - Managed Staff SS and made sure all Staff members hit activity quota (enforcer maybe)

1st Concept Server - Senior Moderator - Had normal staff duties alongside training Trial moderators

Dauntless Gaming - Senior Administrator - Staff worked the same as it does now, meaning I had both staff team and event team duties. Trained lower-ranked staff members, held staff meetings and made sure Events dates were claimed for coming weeks.

2nd Concept Servers - Moderator - Had normal staff duties.

Dauntless Gaming - Moderator - Had normal staff duties.

Reason to become Event Staff

I would like to join the Dauntless Staff team, because I have for long time wanted to get back into doing events. It's something I've actually missed doing and I think would be a valuable asset to the team. I am experienced in both staff work on this server but several others, I have hosted and co-hosted a lot of events, thus I am very well in tune with the Event tools.

Event Plan

Base Attack on Anaxes Base - Event name: It came from above

Event outline: A quiet day on Anaxes base is interrupted by unknown object spiraling out of the sky towards courtyard. Upon impact troopers who dare investigate the crash would find a droppod containing a dead republic officer and a encrypted datapad. CG are sent to investigate further but are interrupted by a great shadow looming from above. A CIS attack force has arrived and are adamant about retrieving that datapad.

The event would start quite normally with me spawining one or two CIS capital ships above CY and starting a attack with droppods. I would of course mix up the attack a little every now again, with sending droppods into Engine room or CC to give 327th and CG something to do, I would airdrop AATs onto CY if 212th had a tank deployed to give them some fun tank battles. If there are enough troopers defending the base (enough people on the server) I would redirect one of the ships to AUX entrance and assault from their to split their forces and give 501st a opportunity for a scenery change. If had been given the opportunity before I would recruit at least 2 or 3 EEs, they would have several roles upon death from drivers and pilots in vehicles to elite snipers or enforces being sent to the frontline, giving all regiments a worthy opponent to defeat.

If I had a co-host I would ask them to set up a few CIS fobs in either Crystal Caves or Aurek for the final wrap up of the event. 327th would destroy or damage the CIS capital ship enough to the point where the CIS would retreat to one of these FOBs and prepare for a Republic counter-attack. 212th and 501st would have to fight thru stragglers on their way to the FOB and once upon reaching the FOB would have to fight all EEs and several NPCs for a final battle.

The event would wrap up to a passive event for 327th where they have to decrypt the datapad. If they succeed they get access to sensitive CIS battle plans.

Extra Information

None

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Staff Team, we have decided to Accept your application, and would like to welcome you.

Your mentor will be Senior Moderator Boom.

Welcome to the team!

• Jaul locked this topic