Bounty Hunter Rule Change

Bounty Hunter Rule Change

In-Game Name: 212th SGT 9889 Whizz / Ja-Lee Moff (Bounty Hunter)

Suggestion: Seeing that 90% of the player base is clones its quite fair to say Bounty Hunters dont really get a chance to get Bountys as the rule states ‘Any Clones cannot place Bountys’ - I think it takes the job role away completely. I also think its fair to say that 10k is quite a high asking point for a bounty since most players dont even have 1k.

Reason for Suggestion: I feel like Bounty Hunter ( Or its Bounty System) is useless as barely anyone can place a bounty at the moment

Steam Links: None

Image/Videos Referenced: None

So, to clarify a few things here:

Obviously every person in a regiment is a clone. However, any high command, Jedi, neutral character, criminal or Navy LT+ (I believe) are able to place bounties. This is a very large chunk of the server. The main thing we want is to promote the fact that Clones wouldn't, and therefore shouldn't, be placing bounties on other people. 

As for money, yes, this is a recognised issue. Myself and Blake are actively working on plans to make earning money more engaging and fun, rather than just the passive "NPC Killing" or "Playtime" systems for earning money. We would love to hear if you have ideas, but some are already in the works.

With all this being said, I will still be leaving this thread open. I believe it vital to gather opinions about these things, and if there is a temporary change we can make to have Bounty Hunters be more fun until the money system is more fleshed out, we would definitely do it.

Appreciate the suggestion, and this will be looked into further.

Seeing the prices in the black market for crims, as far as I can tell 10k will be quite a small amount when the economy is fully implemented. The price point and job restrictions will likely make sure each bounty has more impact, but also makes sure it isn't just a tool to RDM. They would also not be open to abuse from new Clone Troopers that may be minging.