In-Character Name(s): Thomas

Discord Username: thethomas_

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444793861

Time Zone: CET (GMT+2)

General Questions

Punishments: No

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 20+ hours (this update) with a lot more in the previous updates

Predicted Activity: Most events Monday-Thursday, weekend activity depending on work

Previous Event Staff Experience: I have been a member of the Dauntless gaming staff team twice.
As an Advisor -> Trial moderator in the imperial era and as a Trial EP -> EP in clone wars.

Reason to become Event Staff

After having previously left the staff team, I have played around on the server for a while and I want to get back into things after taking the short break.
I would like to start hosting events and assist with the general rule enforcement again, on top of setting up and helping out with trainings.

Event Plan

Event name: Skyfall
Setup: Crashed ship dupe

The Anaxes base suddenly receives an emergency call over the LRC, Lieutenant Brick's supply ship is being chased down by an unknown hostile force.
Duo to their proximity to the Anaxes base, they decide to fly into their airspace for assistance.

Following close behind him are 3 (retextured) hostile ships jump in as well, immediately opening fire on Brick's ship. Warning the anaxes base that his shields are low, he starts returning fire while the enemy starts launching attacks against the Anaxes base to stop them from interfering. After a short while, Brick's shields fail, and he starts crashing near Zeta.
One of the Hostile ships stays behind to keep the Anaxes base occupied, while the other one heads over to attack the downed ships.
After the ship at base gets downed, the republic will be free to deploy their forces to Zeta, where Lieutenant Bricks has taken shelter and his small force is in a stand-off with the enemy forces.

Regimental jobs:
41st: Scouting and overwatching Zeta / CY
501st: Breaching Zeta / Holding MHB
212th: Leading tank charge to Zeta / Holding MHB
327th: Securing ER & Transport
CG: Securing the HVT

Extra Information

None

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Staff Team, we have decided to Accept your application, and would like to welcome you.

Your mentor will be Head Administrator Jaul.

Welcome to the team!

• Jaul locked this topic