Time Zone: ENGERLAND

General Questions

Punishments: no

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: like infinity

Predicted Activity: everyday

Previous Event Staff Experience: Dauntless GAMING - i cant remember

Reason to become Event Staff

I want to join Dauntless gaming staff team because I want to help serve the community and I believe I have what it takes as a veteran member of the dauntless gaming community and being previous staff on the team multiple time I believe gives me good experience.

Event Plan

What Event Enemies are you using? - Droids/small company of hostiles

Location? - ares_data / old manufacturing plant

Objective(s)?- Find and disable the droid manufacturing machines and capture those responsible for setting up the operation

Player Interactions/Player Decisions? - Disable through terminals using code they find somewhere or hack it (Or use explosives) . How many of the hostiles do they capture/do they capture any at all, what they do with them their choice.

Story Outline - There’s been an increase in hostile droid attacks on imperial bases, through different captures of hostiles they have tracked down an old facility which has consistent cargo ships going back and forth. The ISD Bismark has been tasked with securing the facility and removing their ability to produce any more droids. Attempt to capture the facilities workers/owner and interrogate for any information on who they are selling the droids to

Extra Information

I am Lamp.

• LampPost locked and unlocked this topic