Discord Username: tups342

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:632781400

Time Zone: CET

General Questions

Punishments: 1 warn 1 year ago

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 20h 47m

Predicted Activity: About once a day

Previous Event Staff Experience: Previously i was a Moderator in Dauntless Gaming

Reason to become Event Staff

To help improve everyone's times on the server and their experience one the server.
In my freetime if I'm not doing anything with my regiment I like to build things or areas/outpost which can be used in events which could make the events more immersive.

Event Plan

The Venator has been tasked with taking vital supplies from Coruscant to the front lines (the planet which they bring it to might be in a follow up planetary)

Suddenly the Venator's engines have been taken out after it went past a asteroid field, pirates from a moon nearby see the Venator as easy pickings and move in to attack.
The pirates engage in are aerial combat and ground combat, they enter the ships via holes created by the asteroid field. The pirates attempt to capture ATC to open the MHB doors, if successful the pirates will send transport ships to steal supplies from the MHB and lower deck, they will also send out small groups to attack other vital areas like CC or ER.

If the clones are well enough armed they can start pushing up and repairing the holes so no more pirates can enter, once the main power grid is back online the Venator can defend itself using its turbolasers decimating the pirate ships.

If the clones gave the pirate's the possibility to take cargo from the Venator there will be a passive event for 327th and ARC to collect some of the missing medical cargo and then personally delivering it to a medical frigate while taking out or capture any surviving pirates.

TASKS

327th: They can choose to fight in their or if they want more units on the ground to assist repairing the ER and filling the holes left from the asteroids.

CG: They will be tasked with guarding the OD which the pirates will attempt to capture.

501st: They will have the chance to breach corridors and retake them, fighting off the pirates.

212th: The 212th will be holding off the main force in MHB trying to keep the cargo secure.

ARC: Make sure all cargo stays safe and help secure the breaches.

Jedi: The Jedi's task will be to assist the rest of the regiments keeping the piece inside of the ship.

Extra Information

None

Edited by BROWNIES

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Staff Team, we have decided that your current Application is ACCEPTED.

Speak with Discord Staff to acquire your role & Head Admin+ to get your in-game role.

Your Mentor is Administrator Undenied

Thank you for applying!

Edited by Undenied_Player