Name: Baldrick

In-Character Name(s): 212th CPT 8486 Baldrick

Discord Username: baldrick6377

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:176620062

Time Zone: GMT, UK Time

General Questions

Punishments: Not on this iteration.

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 10 hours, more on previous servers.

Predicted Activity: I am able to play any day apart from Thursday.

Previous Event Staff Experience: Dauntless Gaming - Staff Manager
Dauntles Gaming - Trial Moderator (Last year, November)
Concept Servers - Community Management
Remnant Community - Community Management

Reason to become Event Staff

First of all, I'd like to become a Staff Member to have the ability to build, and host events. I always found hosting events enjoyable, and I'm more than happy to do them again. I've always know how to adapt during events to make them fun for the whole player-base, which is the point of them.

I can offer my experience and time to the Staff Team. I don't have much to do till September, and I wouldn't mind helping around with staff work and events.

Event Plan

Lightning Strike

---------------------------------------------

Anaxes is a war-zone. With a continuous tug of war between the Grand Army of the Republic, and the Separatist forces. The CIS know that they have one advantage on their side; being the attacker. They decided to dedicate resources to an overwhelming attack on Anaxes Base.

The Event would begin with multiple alarms throughout all the Outposts on the map. Before there is any time to investigate, two Munificents come out of Hyperspace and begin an attack. CIS Troops land and overwhelm the smaller bases, and begin their assault on the main outpost. Multiple drop pods would be placed in CY, with attacks also in AUX and the interior of the base. These attacks would continue for a maximum of 15 minutes.

After the main attack, the Separatists dig in and prepare for a counter-attack. The Troopers would begin assaulting each of the outposts, with three having special objectives. Cairo will have bombs placed inside. At the Village, the local population has been taken hostage and are kept in one of the buildings. Aurek is being used as the CIS Headquarters, the tactical droid in-charge of the operation is stationed there.

At every outpost there would be a sizeable amount of droids, and more can be spawned if Regiments have nothing to do outside. AATs and Vultures would be spawned throughout the event to give 327th and 212th some armoured targets. I would aim to have two Event Enemies, one outside, and one inside the main base to allow interaction with CG.

The Base Attack would end when all Outposts have been re-captured, as the CIS would see their attack failed and retreats from the Sector.

-= Regiments =-

501st - Would breach the Outposts.
212th - Would move and attack the grounded outposts.
41st - Would stay on the Mountains, and spot out and eliminate EEs. More can be added depending on the number of 41st.
327th - Would defuse bombs at Cairo, and fight Vultures in the air.
CG - Would guard the OD, and save the Civilians at the Village.

Extra Information

If you would like to see anything changed, please message me.

Edited by Baldrick

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Staff Team, we have decided to Accept your application, and would like to welcome you.

Your mentor will be Senior Moderator Boom.

Welcome to the team!

• Jaul locked this topic