In-Character Name(s): 501st 2nd LT 1596 Sinner

Discord Username: sinner7908

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198371802964

Time Zone: Central European

General Questions

Punishments: No

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 362.5 hours

Predicted Activity: Multiple days a week (5 to 6 days)

Previous Event Staff Experience: Unfortunately I haven't gotten any staff experience on Garry's mod due to the fact that I've only really played on Dauntless Gaming.

Reason to become Event Staff

My motivation for becoming a staff member on Dauntless gaming is because I would like to organize/host events instead of only attending them. I've tried to become staff before yet I was denied so therefore I am retrying my application now. As I have previously mentioned I have yet to have any experience with being a staff member on a Garry's mod server so this would be my first time and I would have to learn a lot. Other than that I believe I bring good qualities to the table such as activity, dicipline, good reliability, dedication, good communication and pretty good problem solving skills.

Event Plan

Event beginning:
A citizen comes to the front of the base to report a sighting of a drug den. CG are tasked to investigate the den and look for clues whether or not these are just some 'junkies' or if it's part of a bigger drug organization (it will be the latter). While they are investigating a member of the drug organization comes towards the drug den to see why CG are investigating them. Seeing that CG are looking for clues, this makes the member of the drug organization worried as he shoots at the CG and runs away to tell his boss that the operation has failed. CG will find out that they were planning to poison the water reserves with the drugs. 1 or 2 CG will follow the criminal they spotted to their hideout as the drug organization launches an attack on the base. During the attack the 212th and CG will cooperate in trying to capture the drug boss alive to interrogate him. When all the criminals have been eliminated the CG will begin interrogations on the boss and the boss will tell them that they are a part of a far bigger organization than they first thought. The boss will end up in prison and await execution.
Event ending.

Extra Information

I hope you enjoyed reading my application!

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Staff Team, we have decided to put your application On Hold.

Your application will be reviewed again next Staff Meeting.

Thank you for applying!

• Jaul locked this topic

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Staff Team, we have decided that your current Application is ACCEPTED.

Speak with Discord Staff to acquire your role & Head Admin+ to get your in-game role.

Your Mentor is Senior Moderator Boom

Thank you for applying!

Edited by Undenied_Player