Event Staff Application - Bonker

Personal Information

Name: Bonker

In-Character Name(s): CT 2023 Bonk

Discord Username: coolschaap

SteamID: 76561198093564375

Time Zone: GMT

General Questions

Punishments: I have, but they weren't that severe nor reasonable.

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: I have quite alot of playtime, don't know exact.

Predicted Activity: As soon as my ban is lifted, daily activity is promised.

Previous Event Staff Experience: 
In my previous staff experience within Garry's Mod, I've served in various capacities, demonstrating my dedication to fostering a positive and enjoyable gaming environment. As a server moderator, I diligently enforced server rules, mediated conflicts, and provided assistance to players, ensuring fair and enjoyable gameplay for all. Additionally, I've held leadership positions within roleplay communities, overseeing faction dynamics, managing staff teams, and crafting immersive storylines to engage players. Through these roles, I've honed my communication skills, developed a keen understanding of community dynamics, and cultivated a reputation for fairness and reliability. My commitment to upholding the integrity of the gaming experience and fostering a welcoming atmosphere makes me a valuable asset to any Garry's Mod community.

Reason to become Event Staff

I have learned from my mistakes, and I want to instead help out the server in a position where I am not bothering everyone. I made many friends, socialized alot and met alot of people on this server. I think I can actively contribute alot to this community and the growth, I brought in alot of new people and often praise others to come and play this server, because it genuinely does bring alot of fun and joy to me and friends. I am loyal to this server and it has shown as I have always returned, with little breaks. I think I can offer alot of joy and suprises, whileas also being able to maintain a serious role and do my job, without interfering with everyone else.

Event Plan

Title: Operation Starfall: The Assault on Crimson Citadel

Objective:
Operation Starfall is a large-scale base/ship event designed to immerse players in an intense, cooperative, and dynamic scenario within Garry's Mod. The objective of this event is to simulate a daring assault on the Crimson Citadel, a heavily fortified enemy stronghold located on a remote planet. Players will collaborate as a unified force to infiltrate the Citadel, neutralize enemy defenses, and secure vital intelligence or resources.

Preparation Phase:

Storyline Development: Craft a compelling narrative surrounding the Crimson Citadel, detailing its strategic importance, defenses, and the reasons behind the assault.
Map Design: Design a custom map that encompasses the sprawling layout of the Crimson Citadel, featuring varied environments such as exterior courtyards, labyrinthine corridors, and fortified bunkers.
Faction Assignment: Assign players to different factions participating in the assault, such as assault teams, reconnaissance units, and support squads, each with distinct roles and objectives.
Equipment Procurement: Provide players with access to a diverse arsenal of weapons, tools, and equipment suitable for the mission, ensuring balance and variety.
Briefing Session: Conduct a pre-event briefing session to familiarize players with the mission objectives, enemy threats, and strategies for success, encouraging teamwork and coordination.
Execution Phase:

Deployment: Initiate the event by teleporting players to the staging area outside the Crimson Citadel, where they regroup and finalize their strategies before advancing.
Assault Phase:
a. Entry Point Selection: Allow players to choose from multiple entry points into the Citadel, such as breaching through the main gates, scaling the walls, or infiltrating through underground tunnels.
b. Combat Encounters: Populate the Citadel with AI-controlled enemy forces, including infantry, automated turrets, and armored vehicles, to provide engaging combat encounters as players progress.
c. Dynamic Objectives: Introduce dynamic objectives throughout the assault, such as disabling forcefield generators, hacking security terminals, or securing key vantage points, to keep players engaged and adapt their strategies.
Reinforcements: Periodically introduce enemy reinforcements to ramp up the challenge and maintain the intensity of the assault, requiring players to adapt and coordinate their efforts accordingly.
Environmental Hazards: Incorporate environmental hazards within the Citadel, such as collapsing structures, toxic gas leaks, or automated traps, to add an element of unpredictability and urgency to the mission.
Boss Encounter: Conclude the assault with a climactic boss encounter against a formidable enemy commander or experimental weapon prototype, requiring coordinated teamwork and tactical ingenuity to overcome.
Conclusion Phase:

Mission Success Evaluation: Assess the outcome of the assault based on mission objectives achieved, player performance, and overall teamwork.
Rewards and Recognition: Reward players with in-game currency, experience points, or unique items based on their contributions and achievements during the event, fostering a sense of accomplishment and progression.
Debriefing Session: Conduct a post-event debriefing session to gather feedback from players, discuss memorable moments, and identify areas for improvement in future events.
Event Replayability: Design the event with replayability in mind, incorporating randomized elements, alternate pathways, and scalable difficulty levels to encourage multiple playthroughs and maintain player interest over time.
Operation Starfall: The Assault on Crimson Citadel offers an immersive and thrilling experience that challenges players to work together, adapt to changing circumstances, and emerge victorious against overwhelming odds. Through meticulous planning, dynamic gameplay mechanics, and engaging storytelling, this base/ship event delivers an unforgettable adventure within the Garry's Mod universe.

Extra Information

I will be a better man if you give me a chance learning the ropes and helping out the community.

• Jaul locked this topic