Time Zone: UTC+01:00

General Questions

Punishments: Negative

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: No idea how to check

Predicted Activity: Every day from 5pm at weekend earlier

Previous Event Staff Experience: Negative

Reason to become Event Staff

I would like to become a member of the event staff team because of my ability to look at things from different perspectives, I have gone through several exercises from my service in the army and my experience could be used at various events. I have always been of the opinion that if someone has some ideas it is good to listen to them because they can look at it from a different point of view. I will take care of newcomers like the event staff team once took care of me when I was a recruit and I was learning.

Event Plan

Forgotten in the Nebula - Ship Event
Class Ship: Venator 1st-class Star Destroyer - Cargo Transporter AX-56B64
He was forced to quickly jump into hyper space without calculating the jump even with his load.

Last message from (V-S-D-1-C-T)
(V)enator(S)tar (D)estroyer
(1)st-class
(C)argo (T)ransporter
AX-56B64

AX-56B64:
This is VSD1CT AX-56B64 we are under,..
*disturbance*
They attacked...
*disturbance*
send...
*disturbance*
Help.

Venator I Class Star Destroyer - Troop Carrier AX-98A57 from Kamino responds to signal and sends troops to recover cargo and ship.

Mision-Secure the ship and cargo

After the units approached the log, they discovered that the ship is beginning to disintegrate in the eye of the Nebula, the reactors are reaching critical levels, they will need to be repaired in order to safely get the cargo off the ship and save as many survivors as possible, but on the way they encounter Trandoshans who want to appropriate the cargo.After the units reach the bridges, they discover that the Bridges personnel did not survive, but they found four soldiers in carbonite, according to the data, it was the Delta Squad, when they found out this information, the CIS units attacked them. After being attacked by CIS troops, the mission command ordered to rescue the cargo and destroy the ship.
Explosives are mounted for remote detonation and after leaving the ship, the subsequent detonation of the explosives destroys the ship VSD1CT AX-56B64.After transferring cargo to Venator I Class Star Destroyer - Troop Carrier AX-98A57
it is discovered that the long battle in the carbonite caused the death of the entire Delta Squad

Station on Rodia -Base event
A group of units is tasked with guarding a nearby space route from the surface of the planet Rodia, where the Republic base is located.
Several asteroids enter the planet's atmosphere that can hit the base, the units inside the base declare DEFCON 4 and insert a reflector shield. What he doesn't know is that Commando droids were hidden in several of those asteroids to infect the base, steal data and kill the Base Commander.
After detecting an unauthorized intrusion into the facility, they notice that several clones are behaving strangely and for that reason they declare DEFCON 2 and check all the important places.
The chances of saving the base will be affected by whether they reveal any Commando Droids in disguise.

The special mission for ARC units will be to Protect and be the personal security of the Base Commander

Extra Information

I would like to point out that I am a very fast learner, during my service as a 2nd LT and MO many people praised me and knew that I would go above and beyond and that they could count on me for anything.

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Staff Team, we have decided to Accept your application, and would like to welcome you.

Your mentor will be Administrator Undenied.

Welcome to the team!

• Jaul locked this topic