Smod

Concept/Remnant
S-Admin
Admin
Smod

Tank booth
Mod

Reason to become Event Staff

Been a mod on this server before when you had to do event as well as mod, will need a refresher on how all the tools work as havent done event in a while but the basic mod stuff im all good with, as well as i dont think 212th has a mod yet so having one will let me be able to set up trainings for the reg easier instead of having to wait for a mod to come. I know the rules and will ensure the server is a safe place for all those who wish to join

Event Plan

Big map (without having access to what maps there is i cant give a map, just that its a big one)

212th - ATTE, 2x TX-130 and thats all they will get
327th - LAAT, 2x ARC-170 and will get unlimited laats so people wont be stuck running when they die

212th with 501st will push to one OBJ, 501st breach to collect data while 327th and CG move towards another that is rayshielded, CG will go towards a HVT where they will have the code for ray shield, 212th/501st will be controlling the area to allow reinforcements of the extra LAATs, tanks and ships where they will join 327th in pushing to clear the cave system to retrieve the data for the final objective which will be the fortress (will need to be pre built)

Just seen that this is for a base event so yea hes a base event

Zombie event cause who doesnt love zombie events, a fog over comes the base and troopers get infected, troopers start to change and bite others cause an infection to spread inside the base, the medics need to find a antidote while being attacked by infected troopers (not a "in-depth" one cause ive done a mini one for a planetary so hey oh)

Extra Information

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Staff Team, we have decided to Accept your application, and would like to welcome you.

Your mentor will be Administrator Johnson.

Welcome to the team!

• Jaul locked this topic