Name: Johnson

Discord Username: monkeynut

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73588199

Time Zone: GMT

General Questions

Positions Applying For: Both NCO & CO

Microphone: Yes

Predicted Activity: Daily.

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: During my many years playing swrp servers, I have lead many regiments. Including many times on dauntless. I have been a part of every type of regiment however primarily security, medical or engineering orientated. I have held every officer rank and many times been commander. I have also been naval and other governing entities before. So i know what I am doing.

Battalion Preference: Clone Guard - Military Police / 327th Star Corps - Engineering & Piloting

Reason to be a part of Clone Leadership

I have the experience to fit well into any regiment, I am very used to leading however, will happily take an NCO role so i can scream and shout at people being idiots. I have selected my preferred regiments however would take NCO or Officer in any, if you require that.

Responsibilities as Clone Leadership

Lets start with NCO, an NCO is one of the most experienced and highly admired role in any military. They are responsible for the front line leadership, discipline, training and doing all the officer dirty work. An NCO is a key part of any regiment and should pride themself on keeping their troops well disciplined and trained. An Officer should look highly to their NCO's, especially Junior.

Secondly, Officers. Officers are a key part of the hierarchy of a regiment. They are there to ensure that everything runs smoothly, orders are given and trainings are done. They should liaison with naval command and work towards keeping a well trained unit with the help of their NCO's. Of course, they also have all the paper work todo.

Extra Information

Failing my naval application, I just wish to shout at people. I like being a medic or engineer, and the roleplay around it when im not busy shouting.

Test.png.66b21b19da2faa0621a4d683a61bcdee.png

Incoming message from Republic High Command
We have made our decision regarding your future in the G.A.R.
On behalf of the Republic Generals and Republic High Command we have decided to Accept your application.
You will be assigned as Non Commissioned Officer of the 
327th Star Corps

Long Live the Republic!

• Jaul locked this topic