Personal Information

Name: Kurisho

Discord Username: @iyori

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:559598580

Time Zone: GMT+0

General Questions

Positions Applying For: Brigadier General

Microphone: Yes

Predicted Activity: Active enough to make a substantial impact, probably a good few hours per few days.

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: 
104th Commander Wolffe (Green Leaf Gaming)
212th MJR (Knight Networks)
Clone Engineers EXO/VC  (Werewolf Gaming)
SC 2nd LT (MVG Imperial)
Admiral x2 (MVG Imperial) - Working closely with Blake Watkins when he was Surface Marshal
IST Commander Kurisho (DG Imperial)
41st Commander Gree (DG Clone Wars)

Battalion Preference: Republic High Command

Reason to be a part of Republic High Command

image.png.5d284e4370a12e76b9599cdecf8106c1.png

(After atleast 7+ months as 41st Leader + at least 5 months as IST leader before Imperial Died)

image.png.d81baea5ad22c9f458bb12997f184764.png

Responsibilities as Brigadier General

As B.Gen, one of your key responsibilities is to ensure the health and stability of every and all regiments. While you may focus on some specific regiments, all regiments may require a helping hand; it is your job as B.Gen to provide that help.

This can range from something as simple as monitoring the COs and the regiment whilst the Commander is on LOA. Or it could be taking over the leadership position temporarily while you iron out the regiments problems, introduce new trainings, strategies and equipment - all in an effort to make the regiment more fun and attractive for people to join; which continues until you have found a confident and worthy successor to the position of the Regiments leader, more than likely someone you train up yourself to suit that position.

You handle the conflicts between regiments, making sure any debate remains civil and to the point. You are the authority in the servers roleplay, you must set a shining example and while you do not have to always be unbiased to one opinion or another, it is important that you are able to listen to each point and provide reasonable and constructive feedback. Something I'm confident I can provide.

You also have to make sure that each regiment is running to the minimum requirements, and push the leadership and COs to maintain your set standards. Whether this be through ensuring that Basic Training Principles such as Faces & Formations are universal, and respected between each regiment. (Such as through a globally accessible guide).

As a B.Gen, you are also required to ensure the Republic's Standards are maintained. This means that if a Commander breaks Republic Code of Conduct and commits a crime. They are talked to and punished accordingly; this should be a universal standard, and not be a case of favouritism.

The role of B.Gen has many responsibilities I would be more than happy to take on, and together alongside Wamblez -  I sincerely believe I can help bring the server to even greater heights than ever before. I would take this role and responsibility seriously and with great care.

Extra Information

After asking Aproblemm so many times and being ignored when asking about progression, for many months, which caused me to burnout and lose all patience (even after speaking to Wamblez and him struggling to speak to Aproblemm/or getting weird answers from Aproblemm that we both agreed were strange). I hope with the change of heart Blake and Aproblemm have promised they will have to communication, that this application will find them well and they will genuinely consider doing the right thing.

Thank you,
Kurisho.

Edited by Iyori

• Iyori changed the title to Brigadier General Application - Kurisho
37 minutes ago, Iyori said:

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: 
104th Commander Wolffe (Green Leaf Gaming)

WHAT THE FUCK IS GREEN LEAF GAMING????????

Also just so everyones aware i was ARC super duper colonel on Goblin laugh.mp4 networks gaming

Just now, Slender Man said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GREEN LEAF GAMING????????

Also just so everyones aware i was ARC super duper colonel on Goblin laugh.mp4 networks gaming

Very old server, I've been playing gmod since I was like 12 haha.

Guest Pretty Big Yes +1

Smelly but good with a grapple hook and a good commander

+1 🫡

Having served under Kurisho on MVG, I can confidently say that he is a sensible, diligent and mature leader who can definitely be entrusted with the responsibilities of a Brigadier General.

Test.png.66b21b19da2faa0621a4d683a61bcdee.png

Incoming message from Republic High Command
We have made our decision regarding your future in the G.A.R. (Bit late)
On behalf of the Republic Generals and Republic High Command we have decided to Deny your application.
You will be, or have been contacted about the reason(s) behind this decision.

Long Live the Republic!