Personal Information

Name: Succ

Discord Username: BanditBrethren

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12883658

Time Zone: GMT/UTC

General Questions

Positions Applying For: Both NCO & CO

Microphone: Yes

Predicted Activity: Most days ingame, and always available on discord even if 'offline'.

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: I have been NCO/CO in a few servers before. Latest being NCO of 327th on Dauntless.

Battalion Preference: 327th Star Corps - Engineering & Piloting / 327th Star Corps - Engineering & Piloting

Reason to be a part of Clone Leadership

327th is a family. A strange, albeit loving, family. I could never forget the faces and laughs of my brothers, as we ran on-wards towards certain doom of a ticking bomb. We smiled as the troopers in our transports clutched their railings while we free fall from space, like a young brib learning its first flight.

It would be a grand pleasure to once more ride into battle with my brothers, clutching our pliers and blowtorches, anticipating if we'll get the dreaded 3 combo green wire. It would be a honor to help maintain the documentations, run trainings, simulations and be on standby if someone would like to complete their tasks, as well as being a role model for those of the 327th. Helping shape those who come after us to not be afraid of the Bomba. To have faith and trust in their training and mentors, so they too can run head first into a active minefield in hopes of hacking hostile machinery. Seeing a enlisted complete their first 10 live bombs in a row always puts a smile on my face, as they jaunt back in excitement to those supervising. Just as my mentors in 327th have take me into their arms and taught me the way, I too would be blessed to return the favor in helping fresh like-minded enlisted achieve their dreams of praising the Omnissiah, singing sweet hymns of repair and maintenance to our beloved machines.

I'm always on discord/have discord nearby, allowing anyone inside the regiment, as well as outside, to be able to reach out if they required any help or information, as I believe a major key to running a successful and happy regiment is communication. A happy Troopah is a happy regiment. Blessed be the Omnissiah.

Responsibilities as Clone Leadership

The duties of a NCO would be to help support the CO team, as well as taking care of enlisted and making sure they are well adjusted to their kit. To help in running successful and fruitful trainings as well as preparing the fresh into deciding their sub regiments/ future paths.

The duties of the CO would be to lead and inspire those under their command, to help maintain a orderly regiment as well as being a direct source of information/help. To oversee training and resources, to offer feedback and support to those who need it. Not only does the CO require to have built bonds with their brothers, they should also forge bonds with CO's of other regiments to insure smooth cooperation between regiments be it in live exercises or out in the field. Being understanding and patient are key factors in being both a CO or NCO, as every brother's level of play is different. Being able to adapt to support everyone is also important.

While running a proper regiment is the ideal and the Plan, making sure those under you are having fun and enjoying themselves is also important.

Extra Information

I hope you all have a great day. Blessed be the Omnissiah and as a great man once said "Here, Have a Hot Chocolate".

Test.png.66b21b19da2faa0621a4d683a61bcdee.png

Incoming message from Republic High Command
We have made our decision regarding your future in the G.A.R.
On behalf of the Republic Generals and Republic High Command we have decided to Accept your application.
You will be Commissioned as an Officer of the 327th Star Corps

Long Live the Republic!

• Jaul locked this topic