Personal Information

In-Game Name: Lieutenant CommanderApex

Current Rank & Regiment: navy. Lieutenant Commander

Discord Username: apex6552

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258723361/

Timezone: GMT +0

General Questions

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have any previous experience in any Naval or Leadership positions?: Yes. I was naval in this server. I haven't been in any other naval positions in star wars rp, but i have 3 years + of milsim experience.

How active can you be?: I go to college 9-4pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. i work Saturdays until 3pm as well. until 8pm I will be available during the week, I will be available more or less all day.

What are the duties and purpose of the Republic Navy?: You have many duties as a naval personal. these include leading troops in battle, being an example to those who are new to the server or are looking for assistance in any way, helping your assigned regiment anyway possible by keeping communication with the battalion command, making sure to grant and deny people as needed in game, and overall keeping order within the base.

Reason for applying for Republic Navy

I enjoy leading regiments in events and missions, I enjoy handling the situations that arise on and off peak hours around the server in game, and I enjoy being someone that people look up too when joining the server.

Extra Information

No

Test.png.66b21b19da2faa0621a4d683a61bcdee.png

Incoming message from Republic High Command
We have made our decision regarding your future in The Republic Navy
On behalf of the Republic High Command we have decided to Deny your application.

Long Live the Republic!