Name: Sinner

Discord Username: Sinner7908

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198371802964

Time Zone: Central European

General Questions

Positions Applying For: Both NCO & CO

Microphone: Yes

Predicted Activity: Daily

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: I am a 501st SSGT so I'd say I have a decent amount of NCO experience. I was also a part of the Imperial Navy so I'd also say I have leadership experience.

Battalion Preference: 501st Legion - Breaching Regiment & Frontline Support / 327th Star Corps - Engineering & Piloting

Reason to be a part of Clone Leadership

I think I should be picked for my many capabilities. I have good problem solving capabilities which is quite essential for a leadership role as they often encounter challenges and to have the creativity to solve the challenges. I'm also more in the collaborative nature, leadership isn't about dictating but about teamwork you need to be able to work together well and motivate your team members. My proven track record, I've played both in Republic and Imperial and in both of them I had more of a leadership task that being Navy and NCO. My visionionary and strategic talent, leaders need to be able to figure out strategies to achieve certain goals, therefore you'd need a strategic mind.

Responsibilities as Clone Leadership

To inspire my fellow troopers and possible recruits. To train them to the best of my ability and make sure they reach their utmost potential. To uphold the rules of the server and make sure people are on their best behavior. Keeping our losses at a minimum during battle. But most importantly make sure the least amount of people get bored so they stay on the server making the experience more fun for everyone.

Extra Information

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and I wish you the utmost luck with choosing the new regimental leaders. o7

Test.png.66b21b19da2faa0621a4d683a61bcdee.png

Incoming message from Republic High Command
We have made our decision regarding your future in the G.A.R.
On behalf of the Republic Generals and Republic High Command we have decided to Accept your application.
You will be Commissioned as an Officer of the 501st Legion

Long Live the Republic!

• Jaul locked this topic