Ban Appeal for ingame

In-Game Name: ingame

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167149945

Ban Reason: "gg"

Staff Member: Inspectory Cheesey

Date of Ban: 02/04/2024

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Unban: 

I was tinkering with some addons on the Steam Workshop for Garry's Mod, just trying to make some tweaks here and there, you know, to enhance my gaming experience. But then it happened - I accidentally fell into the code. It's hard to explain exactly how it occurred; it's as if the lines of code suddenly became tangible, like I was navigating through a maze of digital corridors, and before I knew it, I was tangled up in it all. At first, it seemed like a harmless mistake. I mean, who would have thought that clicking around in a virtual space could have such real consequences? But as I delved deeper, I realized the gravity of what I'd stumbled into. This wasn't just a casual stroll through code; I had unintentionally accessed parts of the addon that were never meant to be touched.

As the realization sunk in, so did the guilt. I felt like an intruder, invading someone else's digital sanctuary. The thought of inadvertently tampering with someone's hard work filled me with remorse. I never meant for any of this to happen. It was a genuine mistake, borne out of curiosity and a desire to learn, but now I found myself trapped in a web of regret. Desperate for an escape route, I frantically searched for a solution. That's when a risky idea struck me - I could write a backdoor to navigate my way out. With trembling hands and a racing heart, I began to type. Each line of code felt like a step into the unknown, but I had no other choice. Time seemed to blur as I worked feverishly, my only focus on finding a way back to safety.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I finished writing the backdoor. With a mixture of trepidation and hope, I executed the code. And just like that, the digital walls around me started to crumble. I could see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. But as I emerged from the depths of the code, relief quickly turned to dread. Unbeknownst to me, the backdoor I had created granted everyone super admin privileges. It was like opening Pandora's box, unleashing chaos upon the virtual world.

As I watched in horror, players wreaked havoc, exploiting their newfound powers without restraint. The guilt weighed heavy on my shoulders. My attempt to escape had only caused more harm. But before I could even contemplate my next move, the hammer fell swiftly and mercilessly. I received the dreaded notification - I had been banned by the server owners. It felt like a slap in the face, a harsh reminder of the consequences of my actions.

The ban notification stared back at me, a stark reminder of my folly. I knew I had made a grave mistake, one that had disrupted the balance of the virtual world. But as I sat there, reflecting on my actions, I couldn't help but wonder - would the server owners ever consider giving me a second chance?

It was a moment of reckoning, a test of their mercy and forgiveness. Would they see past my transgressions and grant me redemption, or would they cast me aside, forever branded as a digital pariah?

The decision to unban me lay in their hands now.
gg.

Evidence: None

Edited by InGame