Addition of keypads to the CC (Vardos)

Windflow

Addition of keypads to the CC (Vardos)

In-Game Name: Lieutenant Kobold

Suggestion: The addition of keypads linked to the rayshields inside CC, allowing for both the front and rear to be opened from the exterior and interior with the clearance of 4 / CG / 327th.

Reason for Suggestion: When CC is locked down during events by enemies, the event usually reaches an impasse that requires staff intervention. This suggestion intends to mitigate this by allowing people with the appropriate clearance to open the CC from the outside- along with the enemies being able to disable the rayshields by destroying the keypads, which would let the CC see more action during events.

Steam Links: None

Image/Videos Referenced: None

Massive +1

I've discussed this with people before and I always thought it was dumb that CG/Jaul's allowed to make something simply impenetrable.
This would be an amazing development, as an EP I'd like to be able to get into CC by other means that a breaching tube constantly, thats boring.

7 minutes ago, Iyori said:

Massive +1

I've discussed this with people before and I always thought it was dumb that CG/Jaul's allowed to make something simply impenetrable.
This would be an amazing development, as an EP I'd like to be able to get into CC by other means that a breaching tube constantly, thats boring.

I definitely agree that from an EE point of view itd be nice to be able to get into CC. I think for fairness, a keypad (If Possible) could be added onto the CC Caves Rayshield entrance. This way, you can hold the CC from the front, however if enemies get in through the caves, break the first rayshield into caves, and then break the keypad into CC, you could then repair the keypad, close the RS, and have a way for people to get back into CC when the enemy has claimed it. This way, EPs can slowly move forces into the base and into CC, and also have a reliable way for players to reclaim the CC through Brig or through clearing the caves.