The Great Disappearance of Dauntless Gaming! [S.H.I.T.F & S.E.G.O.F]

Dear SHITF & SEGOF members.
This is Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

I understand this might come as a SHOCK to you all, especially my arch-nemesis, Mr. SAW a.k.a. John Kramer

I wish to UNITE our two teams

It is clear the player base of Dauntless Gaming has paranormally and mysteriously disappeared!
I have many spies within my employ inside the SEGOF organization, and it would not surprise my massive intelligence-filled mind that Mr. John Kramer has spies within his employ inside MY organisation.
With the vetted intelligence of these spies, I have confirmed that the disappearance of the player base is not the fault of SEGOF, nor the fault of SHITF.

This is why I shall extend a prosperous hand and offer a PARTNERSHIP between our organisations. Our minds are many and our influence is vast.
Perhaps we can use the intelligence of our detectives to find the true bad guys, and use the traps and schemes of our villains to entrap the true bad guys in endless, seamless traps.
This new organisation, I will hereby call:

The Furtive Auditing & Netting Intelligence Operation Network [F.A.N.I.O.N]!

Through the work of this organisation, we can all work together to solve the disappearance of the player base, and place the ones responsible in the most fun and elusive traps imaginable!

So, with that said, what do you say?
Sincerely, Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.
image.thumb.png.143801f459210515f92222c20fe58662.png

Edited by Captain Raymond Jacob Holt

Evening Mr Raymond Jacob Holt,

I have read your message and am happy to accept your proposition with the my very own open arms.

The partnership of our two groups seems like a great idea to figure out this player count issue, and I can assure you, we will not stop until we have cracked this case!!!!!!!

However, if this unification of our goons is some sort of TRAP, I can assure you, this will NOT end very well for you, your husband Kevin (Kevin your husband) and your dearest dog Cheddar Holt-Cozner the Pembroke Welsh.

-John Kramer signing off

908dd38c7c8d69d6a9414fd34b3773b8.jpg

8 minutes ago, John Kramer said:

Evening Mr Raymond Jacob Holt,

I have read your message and am happy to accept your proposition with the my very own open arms.

The partnership of our two groups seems like a great idea to figure out this player count issue, and I can assure you, we will not stop until we have cracked this case!!!!!!!

However, if this unification of our goons is some sort of TRAP, I can assure you, this will NOT end very well for you, your husband Kevin (Kevin your husband) and your dearest dog Cheddar Holt-Cozner the Pembroke Welsh.

-John Kramer signing off

908dd38c7c8d69d6a9414fd34b3773b8.jpg

Evening Mr. John Kramer

Let's get something straight, motherfucker (apologies).
Keep my (cozner) husband (kevin) kevin (kevin) cozner out of your mouth, and we'll get along just fine (cozner).

I understand your uncertainty, however I can assure you this is no trap. How about we go down to a nearby bar and have a drink and have a talk?
Make sure you check all your old traps before heading out, as there might be some dauntless players stuck there!

Sincerely, Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

Also.. John.
You may call me...
Raymond.

image.thumb.png.94790b0d9481f82c1374ae1c2328bbad.png

Edited by Captain Raymond Jacob Holt

4 minutes ago, Captain Raymond Jacob Holt said:

Evening Mr. John Kramer

Let's get something straight, motherfucker (apologies).
Keep my (cozner) husband (kevin) kevin (kevin) cozner out of your mouth, and we'll get along just fine (cozner).

I understand your uncertainty, however I can assure you this is no trap. How about we go down to a nearby bar and have a drink and have a talk?
Make sure you check all your old traps before heading out, as there might be some dauntless players stuck there!

Sincerely, Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

Also.. John.
You may call me...
Raymond.

image.thumb.png.94790b0d9481f82c1374ae1c2328bbad.png

Evening Raymond,

I am astounded and simply taken back by your above message, I will gladly take back what I said about your (cozner) husband (kevin) kevin (kevin) cozner.

I will also accept your invitation to go out and have a drink, however I would like to inform you I am NOT homosexual. My traps will be checked for any possible Dauntless Gaming
players, however they are most likely dead.

Yours sincerely, John Kramer.

eb3efa24d87ea405ed6027319cdb9e27ca76248ev2_00.jpg

10 minutes ago, Captain Raymond Jacob Holt said:

Then it is official.

Today we commemorate the creation of
The Furtive Auditing & Netting Intelligence Operation Network [F.A.N.I.O.N]!
image.thumb.png.20fbae0c0fa75da5eba1b828f1a28300.png

GOOD MORROW CAPTAIN RAYMOND HOLT!
I AM SO PLEASED OF THIS NEW FOUND ALLIANCE WITH THESE LESSER XENO SCUM. WE HAVE FINALLY ASSIMILATED OUR DOMINANCE BY COMING TOGETHER AS ONE ENTITY UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF CAPTAIN RAYMOND JACOB HOLT.
IM SO HAPPY I TORE MY OWN ARM OFF! ADDITIONALLY, I WILL ORDER THE ENTIRE BILLIONS OF SOLDIERS TO FIND THE MISSING DAUNTLESS PLAYERBASE.
image.thumb.png.2c2a11f8d01ae24891a4ae2c13fac8e3.png
In the might of the god emperor.

Edited by SEBASTIAN YARRICK