Add media player

Voidran

Add media player

In-Game Name: SO CST 2nd LT CMO 0210 Nova

Suggestion: My suggestion is to add the Media Player addon to allow event planners to fully customise the players experience with sound during operations and trainings. This could be added on top of the music players we already have or just replace the current music players

Reason for Suggestion: These media players are global so it solves that issue of the music players only being within a certain range, which is annoying when you can only have 1 active at a time.
It would allow event planners to fully set a perfect playlist of music for operations where there wouldnt be any awkward silence or chance for any iffy song choices.
If players would prefer they can just turn off the music player and volume can be set by the individual players using the context menu.

With this i would expect rules to be set up in place to not abuse this tool as you would be able to play any video from places such as YT, twitch soundloud etc.

Steam Links: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=546392647

Image/Videos Referenced: None

We have a music addon usable server wide with custom music being worked on, however currently it has one or two problems. This could be an alternative, I'll ask about the current addon and see if any progress has been made : )