Tool Gun Access for CO+

ziro

Tool Gun Access for CO+

In-Game Name: 41st Executive Officer Ziro

Suggestion: Staff could use the "!give" command to hand the CO+ members a tool gun during their training sessions.
This would allow us to spawn in our own advdupe 1 & 2 builds, similar to the staff prop limits to keep things in check.

Reason for Suggestion: I believe this could add some cool dynamics the server. I've noticed that as a CO+, sharing my LAN-built dupes during training sessions can be a bit of a hassle. Sometimes there are certain creations I'd rather not share with everyone.

I reckon this could enhance the training experience for both CO+ members and those participating. It provides a way for us to selectively share our creations and adds a touch of creativity to the sessions.

Steam Links: None

Image/Videos Referenced: None

already asked for this at start of server but told no, this would make arc and just about everything else run 10 bazillion times easier especially with adv dupe 2

as long as evil farm simulator staff quota stays not a thing doesnt effect anyone. as long as is set up properly with current prop limits is easily non abusable, can monitor and punish ppl who misuse by dauntless staffing members. maybe slightly higher rank cap than all CO+ idk