Discord Staff Application - Simon (Lord Noot)

Discord Staff Application - Simon (Lord Noot)

Personal Information

Name: Simon (Lord Noot)

Discord Username: lordnoot

Time Zone: GMT+1

General Questions

Punishments: Nope

Microphone: Yes

Length in Community: august 2023

Predicted Activity: I tend to lurk in the general channels, sometimes i talk othertimes i just read. and im usually type more in the staff channels.

Previous Staff Experience: I have experience with privately owned servers. I also have experience moderating/creating server(s) within some local communities where I live, mainly for one LAN-Party organization I was a part of until 2023.

Staff Questions

I should be trusted because: I would say that im quite trust worthy and my reputation is overall good within the community. Im just chilling.

Qualities applicable: Neutral when needed, Professionalism. If needed will ask for help and/or if things get "Personal" get assistance and then back down to avoid any further escalations. I will also always do a little extra if i can.

How I will apply these qualities: PProfessionalism - Dont be a dumbass and represent the community, be polite and try to resolve the situation the best way for all parts (if posible). As mentioned above, if it becomes to much and it becomes personal then get someone else to assist.