In-Character Name(s): Lieutenant Apex

Discord Username: apex6552

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258723361/

Time Zone: GMT +0

General Questions

Punishments: no

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: unknown due to server revamp

Predicted Activity: i can play the server everyday. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday I can play from 4pm-8pm. Thursday, Saturday i can play basically all day unless LOA. sunday i can play from around 10AM-8PM

Previous Event Staff Experience: I am currently an EP inside the Harrington SWRP server and have been for around 3 days. I have hosted 2 events so far that have had the outcome of 9/13 +1's and 4/5 +1's. I am still very knew to being EP and have a lot to learn, but I feel I'm pretty good at making missions for the server. I just struggle with remembering how to do everything in game sometimes. I also intend to drop out of the EP role inside harrington if I am accepted due to the servers lack of players, the other EP's not caring about the server, and dauntless is my go-to STRP server.

Reason to become Event Staff

I want to become an EP within dauntless to give myself and the other players on the server a fun time during events. I want to make and plan and deliver good and roleplay filed missions and scenarios for everyone who is willing to show up. I am also looking to gain more experience and knowledge on how to EP in game and use the game mechanics inside of events properly, and help those who are also EP'ing events when I can.

Event Plan

(anaxes) 2-4 droids (depending on the player count) wearing stolen CG armour will attempt to infiltrate the base and find their way to CC. if successful, they will attempt to install a virus onto the bases systems, however, the virus causes the systems to malfunction and things such as the alarm turning off an on, lights being turned off and on, doors being locked and unlocked randomly, and face/card scanners not accepting any faces/card scans will start to happen around the base. IF the upload is successful, the droids will attempt to escape the base and steal any available vehicles along the way, making their way to Zeta where the data stolen will be uploaded to a near by ship in the atmosphere. if the data is sent without being halted by the bases forces, the mission will be a failure as they ship will jump away with the data. if the droids are found inside the base at any time before the virus is uploaded and killed, then the CIS forces will attempt to force their way into CC and upload the virus again. if the virus is stopped midway through, the droids may try to reupload again. if the droids are killed and the virus is stopped, then once again the CIS will attack the base in hopes to upload the virus. CG will be in charge of guarding CC, checking ID and removing anyone's helmet who attempt entry. 327th will be in charge of solving the bases malfunctions if the virus does upload, and attempt to stop the virus's upload from completing. 212th will need to defend MHB from any drop pods and lead the charge to Zeta if the upload is successful. 501st, 41st will mainly be QRF. if the droids make it to Zeta, then 41st will need to scout it out and do their normal things, as 501st breach and clear the compound.

Extra Information

when the server is back up i can provide the playtime, unless you can find out another way

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Event Team Leadership, we have decided to Accept your application, and would like to welcome you into the Event Staff.

Your mentor will be Senior Event Planner Renly.

Welcome to the team!

• Jaul locked this topic