[Staff Report] Senior Event Planner Joinks

RoseExervion

Report for Senior Event Planner Joinks

In-Game Name: Rose

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:722065146

Reported Staff Name: Senior Event Planner Joinks

Reason for Reporting: Force RPed an event so we couldn't check out a wreckage of a venator from which a drop pod they randomly landed onto us had injured people which we took care of so we were going to hyperspace to the venator to see what happeed he then forced RPed it so the 327th wouldn't hyperspace by doing whatever he was syaing to them and I kept 327th to hyperspace us there but he was refusing because of joinks, joinks may yap saying the planetary was coming up but we had 20+ mins to hyperspace there event after it took us 5 mins to get ready to as everyone was afk when we needed them to check hangar doors. This then resulted in himself reporting me in navy for him force RPing that event of where I argued with 327th to take us there in which I could of arrested the 327th Major in character but chose not to as I knew OOC wise the EP was forcing him not to hyperspace us.

Date of Incident: 12/06/2023

Evidence: None

spacer.png

Hello RoseExervion, the Lead Event Planners and myself have gathered all the information and made the necessary decisions.

Senior Event Planner Joinks has received a verbal warning and was advised by all of us on how to conduct himself further.

If you have anything else to mention or have questions, feel free to ask any Lead Event Planner or above.

Edited by Jaul

• Jaul locked this topic