Veterans are back!

Mahagama

LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING
Galactic Republic Armed Forces - Veteran Service Announcement

Attention, Valiant Veterans of the Galactic Republic!

In the hallowed spirit of camaraderie and unwavering dedication, the Galactic Republic Armed Forces extends its deepest gratitude to the esteemed veterans who have fearlessly served the cause of peace and justice throughout the galaxy.

Salute to Your Valor: Today, we stand united to honor the brave men and women who have selflessly defended the principles of the Galactic Republic. Your unwavering commitment, sacrifices, and indomitable spirit have shaped the very fabric of our military legacy.

A Call to Unity: In celebration of your service, the Galactic Republic calls upon its distinguished veterans to unite once more. Your experience, skills, and wisdom are invaluable assets to the continued prosperity of our great Republic. Together, let us forge ahead, facing new challenges with the same resolve that has defined us in times past.

The Galactic Republic Veterans' Network: To facilitate this unity, the Galactic Republic proudly introduces the Veterans' Network, a platform designed to reconnect and empower our esteemed veterans. Whether you served in the Grand Army of the Republic, the Galactic Navy, or specialized units across the galaxy, this network is your bridge to renewed camaraderie and shared purpose.

Opportunities Await: Explore a range of opportunities within the Veterans' Network, including mentorship programs, skill-sharing initiatives, and collaborative projects. Your unique perspectives and hard-earned expertise will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Galactic Republic.

Join the Ranks Once More: For those who hear the call to rejoin the ranks, the Galactic Republic extends a special invitation. Veterans seeking to return to active service will find a place where their leadership, experience, and bravery will continue to make a lasting impact on the galaxy.

Enlist Today: Answer the call of duty once more, and embark on a new chapter of service with the Galactic Republic. Your legacy is not confined to the pages of history; it continues to be written with each veteran who steps forward to contribute to the defense and prosperity of our great Republic.

In unity and gratitude, The Galactic Republic Armed Forces

TL;DR Veterans are now back the thing above is ChatGPT that's why this is in general discussions

Regimental Veteran

• Once you've achieved Commander in a regiment you become eligible for veteran of said regiment, receiving the status of "Veteran" once you resign from said regiment or move up further. (Provided you do not get removed)
  • Veteran of a regiment gives you the ability to rejoin said regiment and only said regiment at the rank of SGT from CT.

High Command Veteran

• Once you've been promoted to high command be it into generals or admiralty, you become eligible for "Veteran General" or "Veteran Admiral" which will also become medals for ex high command.
  • Veteran General/Admiral gives you the ability to join any regiment at the rank of SGT from CT.
  • Veteran General/Admiral gives you the ability to join the Republic Navy at the rank of Ensign from CT
Edited by Mahagama

Greetings Brigadier General Magma,

Its great to see your little post in the general discussion, however I would like to play a game.

Lets test your wits against my awesome assortment of traps!!!!!!
you may choose which one, ill leave the names below:

1. Venomous sloth pit
2. Gelatinous tesseract
3. Can of Worms
4. Barrel of monkeys

Choose carefully, you never know what could happen!!!!!!!

-John Kramer signing off

Saw-immersive.webp

Aha!, Foolish Jason Voorhees and John Kramer you have fallen for my ingenious ploy. I forged this hysterical "Veteran" announcement as a trap for you and your goons.

The walls are caving in, water is flooding in and the floor is lava. I am afraid there is no escape.

Live your final moments in fear, scum.

Holmes logging off

man-walking-away-trench-coat-fedora-mafia-man-private-detective-running-away-back-view-full-body-view-png-transparent-man-286469859.webp

Good evening Mr Holmes,

You appear to be mistaken, I would never fall for a TRAP, I am John Kramer of course!!!!!!
The walls no longer appear to be caving in, the water has decided to stop flooding and the floor is NOT lava!

It was nice to see another person with interest in traps and would love to see some more, but they will never compare to mine!!!!!!!

-John Kramer signing off

saw-billy-puppe--originale-horrorfilm-sammler-puppe-aus-james-wans-saw--lizenzierte-horrorpuppe-fuer-jig-saw-fans--28972.webp

It seems I have misjudged the brawn and the brains of the infamous S.E.G.O.F, they are not as useless as they seem.

Not to worry, I will learn from this. Yes, this has only been a small setback in my grand plan. They won't see this one comming!

You may have won this battle S.E.G.O.F, but the war is far from won.

Expect to hear from me soon.

-  Detective Holmes

78450545.jpg