Anaxes 2.5 bunk change

ziro

Anaxes 2.5 bunk change

In-Game Name: 41st Major Ziro

Suggestion: Make the small building above base into 41st Bunks

Reason for Suggestion: Converting the small building above the base into 41st bunks/spawn has several advantages.

Its close proximity to our battlestations allows for swift access without disrupting base operations. The building's larger size accommodates a full regiment comfortably, surpassing the capacity of Cairo.

There are also teleporters for easy access to critical areas like debrief which enhances our logistical efficiency. Pair this with quick access the the vents; it just makes sense for our units to be here.

Image/Videos Referenced: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1169741925310529736/1169741925868376196/image.png?ex=6568f70f&is=6556820f&hm=34722f9806811dfea3275deb50b4bdcb9243017aba0d5ae4dc90796055db85ef&=&width=1211&height=676

- 41st can easily just use the teleporter (by grappling up) on Deck 3 instead of having their spawns there

- The base pretty much disables any vehicles (speeders + at-rt) to be spawned up there since it doesn't make sense for speeders to be up there.

- It techinally doesn't make sense for "logistical" issues for example having a entire regiment (30 + Jedi) in a small hut.

- This could also have negativity over the 41st going out the base without any sort of permissions.

- It just doesn't make sense, I would understand if Special Forces would be up there since well, they are special forces in sense of having secret missions and all that and being alone and independent. 

- 327th had a reasonable to change their bunks near AUX since they are pilots and able to fly out immediately and respond quickly to the hangars.

2 hours ago, Joinks said:

- 41st can easily just use the teleporter (by grappling up) on Deck 3 instead of having their spawns there

- The base pretty much disables any vehicles (speeders + at-rt) to be spawned up there since it doesn't make sense for speeders to be up there.

- It techinally doesn't make sense for "logistical" issues for example having a entire regiment (30 + Jedi) in a small hut.

- This could also have negativity over the 41st going out the base without any sort of permissions.

- It just doesn't make sense, I would understand if Special Forces would be up there since well, they are special forces in sense of having secret missions and all that and being alone and independent. 

- 327th had a reasonable to change their bunks near AUX since they are pilots and able to fly out immediately and respond quickly to the hangars.

In regards to your response:

"The base pretty much disables any vehicles (speeders + at-rt) to be spawned up there since it doesn't make sense for speeders to be up there."

- We don't currently spawn vehicles from our bunks currently; and the base being above MHB actually means we're closer to the location our vehicles are spawned, we do not intend to move VDC, just our bunks. This point personally doesn't make much sense to me.

"It techinally doesn't make sense for "logistical" issues for example having a entire regiment (30 + Jedi) in a small hut."

- These aren't the logistics that I was referencing when moving our bunks, it's in fact larger than our current bunks and makes more sense in the manner you're using to counter with.

"This could also have negativity over the 41st going out the base without any sort of permissions."

- In the same way that 41st have grapple hooks and can leave the base without permission; this would be enforced in the same way that it is currently and is a non-issue.

"It just doesn't make sense, I would understand if Special Forces would be up there since well, they are special forces in sense of having secret missions and all that and being alone and independent. "

- To my knowledge they have an idea of the bunks they wish to use at this point in time (or at least delta do) if SpecOps wish to use this, then that's a conversation that we can have with them regarding this point.

"327th had a reasonable to change their bunks near AUX since they are pilots and able to fly out immediately and respond quickly to the hangars."

- I agree that they do have a good reason, as do we have a reason to change to our bunks; this literally comes out at our battle station making us more effective in combat situations.

===================================================
image.png.b9b1968f4052708e78aeb36e0fe9a535.png

After looking through this in the Republic Navy meeting, we have decided to have this suggestion be:

GRANTED

Senior Naval Command & High Command will review the area and provide the limitations where needed. If caught using the vents on Defcon 5, the individual/s will be arrested without delay and the status of your new bunk location will be uncertain.

-Captain Undenied
===================================================