Implementing Republic Navy Special Investigation Branch

Joinks

Implementing Republic Navy Special Investigation Branch

In-Game Name: Lieutenant Joinks

Suggestion: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bvFuGHjOHgWrko7G_HgIZwmS6D7wFmDYdEqIKVRJWSc/edit

The RNSIB will be an investigation branch of the Republic Navy (RN) that will be required to investigate serious crimes committed in the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR), the Republic Navy and any sectors they are required to go to.

This will benefit the units as they can help with law and order without a biased opinion. This will not take away from the Coruscant Guard who will still deal with offences committed by troopers and NCOs.

This team will investigate Officers and Regiments and will only be brought forth if asked by a Senior Officer with serious allegations against another Officer or if asked to investigate Inter Regiment fighting which could bring the Regiment's or GAR's reputation into question.

The entire explaination is in the document. Within the Commanders meeting, no one had objections. CG 2nd LT+ will be able to partake in the branch and CG has not done any sort of objections regarding this.

Reason for Suggestion: I think this is needed as I have seen some fighting between Regiments and when the Naval have tried to get involved we have been told to go away. This team will be allowed more access and be trained to collect the right evidence so if this does become a serious matter and affects the working relationship of the regiments it can be stopped. This team will not be making the overall decision on punishment, this will still be an Army Command decision all this team will do is provide the evidence.

This will also allow for some more RP aspects not only for RN but for CG who will both be able to do more Policing aspects in the server other than arrest minges and protect VIPs

It will may also help with stopping troopers from committing certain offences as it will have a more severe punishment that just being thrown in the Brig for some time.

Again, Commanders have not opposed this and have not said against to this suggestion. Navy and CG has not opposed the suggestion.

A Reminder, this has been under discussion of Republic Navy and has been here way before when Aproblemm has set his job to Republic Security Branch. We have been discussing about this and even brought up in meetings to talk about it

Steam Links: It would be a job within the "Republic Operations Branch"

Image/Videos Referenced: N/A

Edited by Joinks

I don't think there's a need for this at all on the server. ISB will be full of power hungry people.

We already have Navy dealing with IC complaints and investigations. I also don't believe that anyone outside of HC should have jurisdiction on the ranks of troopers in regiments; that should be left to BC.

32 minutes ago, ziro said:

I don't think there's a need for this at all on the server. ISB will be full of power hungry people.

We already have Navy dealing with IC complaints and investigations. I also don't believe that anyone outside of HC should have jurisdiction on the ranks of troopers in regiments; that should be left to BC.

To put that in a perspective, that would be every regiment. Pretty much power hungry people, but if there is the correct people for it, it won't be corrupted and led by corrupted people.

You are basically saying whoever gets the title of the lead of RNSIB will be corrupt and just ruin the fun which is not going to happen. It's quite disrespectful assuming so since Undenied will be looking over this project and seeing how it goes.

As well I can tell you haven't red the document quite clearly which removes my second point by it will be RNSIB which will work as a team with CG to gather evidence and do more of a RP perspective for people to enjoy instead of having "warns" and just getting put to jail immediately. This is to give people a chance to actually prove their innocence instead of being put to jail with little to no evidence of the incidents.

===================================================

spacer.png
On behalf of High Command, your suggestion has been:

DENIED

The system was deemed to take to much from other units, such as stepping on the toes of CG, High Command and Battalion Command.
Brigadier General Wamblez