Recruitment for Secret Hunting Incognito Task Force (SHITF)

Hello all, this is Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

I am looking for experienced veterans of police, military and investigative work.

We will be taking down the Dauntless Criminal Network, spearheaded by the elusive John Kramer, the scary Slender Man, and the terrifying Siren Head.

I have already tasked myself in taking down John Kramer, but I need someone to assist me with Slender Man and Siren Head.

Criteria for recruitment:

- Must be over the age of 18.

- Must be professional in conduct.

- Must have access to a gun.

- Must be somewhat intelligent.

Please and thank you.

Sincerely, Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

Captain Raymond Holt (@captainholtbot) / X

Hello Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

I, the infamous Sherlock Holmes has seen your call to arms and wish to inform you that your voice has been heard!

I believe my expertise in tracking, acrobatics and solving rubix cubes, makes me a perfect counter to the scary Slenderman.

Do not worry, his illusive 8 hidden pages will soon be in my possession.

Yours truly, Sherlock Holmes

images.jpg

Just now, Detective Sherlock Holmes said:

Hello Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

I, the infamous Sherlock Holmes has seen your call to arms and wish to inform you that your voice has been heard!

I believe my expertise in tracking, acrobatics and solving rubix cubes, makes me a perfect counter to the scary Slenderman.

Do not worry, his illusive 8 hidden pages will soon be in my possession.

Yours truly, Sherlock Holmes

images.jpg

Hello, this is Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

Thank you for your assistance, Detective Sherlock Holmes of London, UK.
We will surely make an effective team. I will assign you the investigation into Slender Man.

Good hunting!
Sincerely, Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

10 Best Captain Holt Quotes From Brooklyn Nine-Nine | ScreenRant | Brooklyn  nine nine, Brooklyn nine nine funny, Raymond holt

Evening Captain, this is Richard D. Grimes from the King County, Georgia deputy office.

I believe to be an invaluable asset to your ongoing investigation regarding the "Elusive" John Kramer, the "Scary" Slender Man and "Terrifying" Siren Head.

I have years of experience in the force and I believe I'd be the perfect fit to hunt down this Siren Head.

Rick signing out.

bild_2023-11-11_213354661.png

Just now, Richard D. Grimes said:

Evening Captain, this is Richard D. Grimes from the King County, Georgia deputy office.

I believe to be an invaluable asset to your ongoing investigation regarding the "Elusive" John Kramer, the "Scary" Slender Man and "Terrifying" Siren Head.

I have years of experience in the force and I believe I'd be the perfect fit to hunt down this Siren Head.

Rick signing out.

bild_2023-11-11_213354661.png

We appreciate your post and will happily accept you, Mr. Grimes.
I am unable to find any official record of your police enlistment and tenure at Kings County, but I did find evidence that you did your training in Pink Hooker, Oklahoma.
I will gracefully assign you to hunt down the creature known as Siren Head, Officer Rick Grimes of Pink Hooker, Oklahoma.

Welcome to SHITF.
Sincerely, Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

Pineapple Slut shirts from Brooklyn Nine-Nine: You can actually buy them

Good evening Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York,

I have discovered your  plan to bring justice to me, the "Scary" Slender Man and the "Terrifying" Siren Head.
Your greatest efforts will not bring my elusive traps, Slender Mans 8 pages, and Siren Heads acoustic lures to a stop, and never will.
If your not careful, you may find your canine companion Cheddar and your husband (Kevin Cozner) Kevin Cozner (your husband) in one of my new super evil traps!!!!!!!!

-John Kramer signing off.

Sawiii.jpg

Edited by John Kramer

5 minutes ago, John Kramer said:

Good evening Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York,

I have discovered your  plan to bring justice to me, The scary Slender Man and the terrifying Siren Head.
Your greatest efforts will not bring my elusive traps, Slender Mans 8 pages, and Siren Heads acoustic lures to a stop, and never will.
If your not careful, you may find your canine companion Cheddar and your husband (Kevin Cozner) Kevin Cozner (your husband) in one of my new super evil traps!!!!!!!!

-John Kramer signing off.

Sawiii.jpg

This is Captain Raymond Holt of the 99th Precinct, Brooklyn, New York.

Dear John Kramer of the infamous Saw Franchise,

FUCK OFF (respectfully),

My SHITF Team will hunt you down, along with your pansy sidekicks Slender Man (he is slim) and Siren head (he is very loud).

You stand no chance, and Cheddar will be delivering the final blow. Of that you can be sure!

My (Kevin) husband (kevin), will (cozner) fuck you up (respectfully my husband).

Brooklyn Nine-Nine" Into the Woods (TV Episode 2015) - IMDb

1 minute ago, SEBASTIAN YARRICK said:

HEY RAYMOND

THIS IS SEBASTIAN YARRICK OF THE ASTRA MILITARUM ARMAGEDDON DEPARTMENT

I HAVE SOME BILLION SOLDIERS AWAITING YOUR COMMANDimage.thumb.jpeg.42764a2460ca0722ebf78f9a30a11e9a.jpeg

The Imperium waits in anticipation for your acceptance.

The SHITF Team will happily accept you and your billions of loyal soldiers. It might be a bit overkill but oh well.

I will assign you and ALL of your men to multiple investigations simultaneously, including the newly discovered Jason Voorhees.

Please inform this 'Imperium' that this is simply an investigation into a rogue group of serial killers and not Armageddon!

brooklyn nine nine nypd jumper for Sale,Up To OFF 71%