Event Staff Application - Adam

Mr_Incredibilis

Event Staff Application - Adam

Personal Information

Name: Adam

In-Character Name(s): 41st RPD GCI MSGT 4224 Adam, Massiff Lupo Cupcake, Adept Thuddo

Discord Username: mr_incredibilis4

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198290454515

Time Zone: GMT+2

General Questions

Punishments: 0

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 1w 2d 9h 36m

Predicted Activity: On everyday asides from the weekend.

Previous Event Staff Experience: Mountain Networks - 1x Senior event planner. Werewolf gaming 1x Moderator.

Reason to become Event Staff

I want to create events where people can bring out the best of their Regiments. Whether it be with the 501st breaching a building, RC Capturing a high-value target, the 41st Assassinating a hostage taker, to CG Saving civilians. I want to bring the Ideas I've had to life within the server and make it something for everyone to enjoy and to make the best experience I can for our player base.

I have a good eye for detail and can spot an issue where others usually can't. I will use every bit of Feedback I get, Negative or Positive, to improve my events and make it something people will look forward to. I have a creative mind that can come up with things on the fly or that can come up with an event idea just from the smallest bits of Inspiration. I believe I can bring unique Ideas to the Event planning team.

Event Plan

The CIS want the Anaxes Fort. Along with it being in an easily defensible location, it also controls the flow of Supplies and Resources that the Republic desperately need and the CIS can use.

A CIS spy has been sent to infiltrate the blockade surrounding the highly vital planet and cut off the long-range communications of Fort Anaxes using specialized and tiny slicer droids. Once the droids are set free within the mainframe of the base and the Communications are disrupted, He will alert the CIS Fleet to Assault the blockade, which has been rigged with several bombs on their ships to make it easier to get through.

The CIS fleet, having now broken through the blockade, will assault the base, in an attempt to remove the Republic's presence in the area. The idea is for 327th to track down and remove the slicer droids from the mainframe, and get it back up and running while the Rest of the regiments do what they do best.
If the CIS Fleet is beaten back, the Spy will go to the farms and take the whole place hostage. Demanding that either the Republic Surrenders Fort Anaxes, or all these farmers, and the Base's food supply will be destroyed. It will be up to the OD to figure out the best course of action.

With the Spy dead, or captured. The clones will return to base, request reinforcements for the blockade, and ask for Security to be tightened.

Extra Information

It's been a good bit since I last did anything Event planner-wise. So I'll need to take a moment to get back into the groove.

Edited by Mr_Incredibilis

• Jaul locked this topic