In-Character Name(s): Baldrick

Discord Username: baldrick6377

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:176620062

Time Zone: GMT, UK Time

General Questions

Punishments: Not on CWRP.

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 7 Hours

Predicted Activity: I am available almost every day, apart from Tuesday/Sunday and other evenings.

Previous Event Staff Experience: Dauntless Gaming - Administrator -> Staff Manager (July-November 2022)
Concept Servers - Owner/Community Management (January-May 2023)

Reason to become Event Staff

I want to join the Event Team to contribute to the Community. I have re-joined recently, and wish to advance within the server, as well as help out Event Planners with their Base Attacks/Planetaries/Base Events. I can offer my experience, activity and willingness to do events to the Staff Team. I am able to come on almost everyday to make/cover Events, especially when another EP is in need of help with their Event. I know how to use majority of the EP Tools, such as NPC Spawn Platforms, Vanilla Hyperspace and Turbolaser Tools, Rayshields etc...

Event Plan

The Venator Dauntless receives a Distress Signal from a base on Rhen Var. The only information they can gain is that the Base was taken by a CIS Fleet.

-- 1st Segment --

The Republic Venator will be ordered to breakthrough a blockade, this will include the CIS Boarding the Venator, as well as the Venator firing back on the CIS Fleet. Multiple pods will land on the Venator, Vultures would also be bombing the ship. After the CIS exhaust their resources and the Venator fires back with its turoblasers, the Confederacy retreats into the safety of their own territory.

-- 2nd Segment --

The Republic will launch a land attack on Rhen Var (Snow Simulation Room, EP would set up a LAAT with a Teleporter), where they would break through the CIS Defence. Along the way, there will be a side objective to liberate Republic Prisoners from a camp not too far away from the Main Headquarters. The rest of the event would be clearing out the whole area, destroying any Separatist Droid in the Base. There will be a Tactical Droid in the main command centre, who commands the whole operation of the CIS on Rhen Var.

-- 3rd Segment --

A brief defence as the Separatist Reinforcements arrive with a couple of armoured units as well as many Droids. This Segment can take place during the assault on the Headquarters to allow people outside something to do while the breaching regiments make headway within the interior of the Base.

-- Event Characters & NPC HP --

There would be two Event Characters (One of which would take the Elite Captain Job, and another of the players' choosing). These would be placed throughout the Event. Possibly even change to two Magna Guards at the end if the player count allows for it.

The NPC HP Would be set between 200-500.

Both of these things would be adjusted depending on the player count at the time.

Extra Information

I understand if my application gets denied or put on hold due to my play-time or any reason the staff team sees fit.