[Staff Report] Ziro - Senior Moderator

Jason Voorhees

Report for Ziro - Senior Moderator

In-Game Name: 332nd MSGT CDT TM Leshy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:243890389

Reported Staff Name: Ziro - Senior Moderator

Reason for Reporting: Staff Abuse, Making up rules on the spot. For context my 1st LT hosted a training where he let us go kill some droids in the citadel decided that we should do it with grenades like a grenade training, we have a PFC that doesnt have access during the training so we set him to the SGT job to use grenades for the training (obviously switching him back to Enlisted afterwards), whilst we were getting ready to go in Ziro switches the PFC back to Enlisted losing the grenades and had to be given the nade for one life use. I asked in OOC what are you doing and then says the made up rule (Screenshot), i confront him and we have a little arguement in OOC and got told to let go or take it to dms so i instead used the PM system ingame to keep it out of OOC then once i called him out after i checked the rules he mutes me for 5 minutes out of pettiness. Started spectating me also and whilst i was talking to another i said im making this report decides to say "Staff report me for doing my job, i beg you do" which is childish.

Date of Incident: 10/27/2023

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/9YpOB7A

Hi Leshy,

I have spoken to Ziro, and disciplinary actions have been taken.

However I urge you to not disrespect any member of the staff team again. If an issue like this arises and you believe someone has taken an incorrect action, please direct those concerns to me.

I apologise for his misdeeds, and I give you my word that I will strive to make sure this does not happen again.