Discord Username: Vidious.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51471255

Time Zone: GMT

General Questions

Punishments: No

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: less then 5 hours

Predicted Activity: Can do several hours every couple of days

Previous Event Staff Experience: 5400 hours on record for GMOD, most are from SWRP ranging from 2014 till 2020. During this time I event managed and staff managed for a lot of servers. I would mainly undertake a event manager role as this was my most enjoyable part of the staffing team. My experience began on VisionRP, Moving to Republic gaming / Reborn gaming and Genesis servers which I founded pouring a lot of content ideas which resulted in a steady 100+ player base over the few years of running.

Reason to become Event Staff

As mentioned above I've a lot of experience from SWRP and staffing, with the majority of it being event managing. I've always liked the creativity control and would receive a lot of positive feedback for creating "out the box" thinking resulting in a great player engagement and retention. I like to incorporate the entirety of the player base in the event, I've taken part in a lot of events on server which you become ambitious to play until you find you spend half of it guarding a post before fighting 10 NPCS and watching a Jedi have a cool fight.

Event Plan

Basic supply drop event, LAAT's board Venator to unload supplies. Players will engage and move the supplies to the correct designation area. Upon LAAT's leaving naval announce a short period of possible outage due to transiting a nebula located within an asteroid belt in order to reach a hyperspace route to leave the drop off point. Ambient flickering of lights linking before power divertion from the hanger bay doors to shields. This would result in the hanger doors opening. Lights would then flicker off before sirens sound. Meteorites then litter the hangerbay and PORT/STBD hangers. This would harbour alien lifeforms which feed on electronics. Player base would need to set up cordons and protect crew members ferrying parts from supply room into the engine bay in order to restore engine power to exit the nebula.

This would engage all players, With RP base engineers and naval being able to RP repairs and faults with the ship. This would also allow CO's and generals to coordinate troopers to protect key choke points of the crew members ferrying the parts. If the plans poorly executed the creatures will gain more ground leading to a further assault to achieve the objective.

Extra Information

I've had a lot of experience with Gmod and would like to take this as a part time gig purely as a voluntary hobby. I used to love completing events and would like to continue this for a server with a bit of character to it to which I believe this community to be.

Edited by Vidious
Spelling

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

On behalf of the Event Team, we have decided to put your application On Hold.

This is due to the Event Team members not seeing you actively on the server.

Your application will be voted on again next meeting!

• Jaul locked this topic