Time Zone: BST

General Questions

Punishments: No.

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 5d 16h 41m

Predicted Activity: 5-7 days a week.

Previous Event Staff Experience: No.

Reason to become Event Staff

I want to become an event planner on this server as I feel I may have some good ideas that could be very unique to the events that we currently have at hand and feel maybe I should give it a go at being an event planner as well as I see it can be quite fun being one, I also like a lot of the event planners so we would most likely get along well and make good events together as a team to ensure the community stays happy with the events that are being provided from myself and anyone I help in events, you may have seen me take EEs as I want to help the Event Planner with their events so I feel if I became an event planner and with a good mentor to teach me how to do it I could provide a lot to help and do my own events.

Event Plan

Base event

A group of BX droids were deployed by a stealth CIS ship to sabotage the AIC before the CIS fleet arrived and started their assault, regardless on if the BXs were successful or not the CIS would engage in a battle at anaxes they would first deploy their B1s at Aurek to capture it while distracting the main force at the base with B1s and B2s this would result in Aurek being captured by the CIS, then the CIS would make defenses at Aurek and deploy a Super Tank to defend it in which case the 212th would need to deploy their own TX or ATTE to destroy the Super Tank as it would be hard to deal with without one.

If the BXs had sabotaged the AIC successfully the CIS would bring stronger and more battle droids and attempt to go to defend the AIC to ensure the republic can not get it turned back on and be heavily distracted while Aurek was being captured secretly, if AIC was taken with success the CIS would bring two Munificent opposed to a singular Munificent as they would feel the chances of success would have gone up a lot as the Tac droid in charge of the mission does not want to waste its resources on the attack if it feels the chances are not good enough of the CIS winning the battle.

So after the base and courtyard is cleared of enemies the Aurek alarm would be triggered by a clumsy B1 so then the units would be notified of the attack at Aurek as well and be sent to take it back so the quicker the Base is cleared less droids will be at Aurek as they had less preparation time to defend it after they had captured the outpost.

Once the Munificent with the Tac droid is weakened to nearly being destroyed it will crash at cairo and mean that all the units would need to go there to ensure cairo is not in CIS hands and to locate the Tac droid that was on the ship (which will be a real person for RP) then the 327th will have the task of getting all of the data they can from the Tac droid that is if the republic forces do not shoot the Tac droid too much so the data is lost from the electrical systems frying.

After that the base location that had this secret mission from would be revealed if they did not destroy the data from the Tac droid which would then lead the republic forces to a planetary assault on the planet to destroy the cloaking ships and gather any data and HVTs from it,

Extra Information

None.

• Jaul locked this topic