SteamID: STEAM_0:0:568061565

Time Zone: CET

General Questions

Punishments: No

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 73 hours

Predicted Activity: Pretty much everyday, weekends I might not be on

Previous Event Staff Experience: Yes

Dauntless Gaming CWRP 1st Server - Senior Administrator - Did both Staff and Event work. (2 time champ of Staff of The Month :Muscle: )

Reason to become Event Staff

I have always enjoyed creating events for people, both the high-action planetaries/base attacks and the quirky passives and I would very much like the opportunity to create events again. I also enjoy helping other people with their ideas, giving criticism when needed, adding details or just being a helping hand. I believe my previous experience as a Dauntless Gaming Event Team member would be a valuable asset to the team.

Event Plan

What's that noise? - Base attack

Pirate forces stationed in the waterfall caves have developed a ingenious design for their pillaging. A drillpod capable of drilling through the ground into the guts of the Republic base, where it can deploy units for sneak attacks. They also have a few ships to cause a distraction in CY.

The attack would start with the pirate ships performing a probing attack on CY, trying to draw out units from the base. Simultaneously the drillpods begin moving through the ground to designated areas in the base.

With the drillpod I would attack various places like MHB, AHB, AIC and Lobby. Around the 25 minute mark I would move the pirate ships to Zeta and setup a dupe for a Pirate FOB. Once units would start moving to Zeta to attack the pirates would launch drillpods on the way leading to there, so its not just a boring walk. Once they reach Zeta and clear it out they will find a hackable console that contains the location of the main pirate settlement, storing all their drillpods.

When the breach of the waterfall caves starts units both inside and outside the caves would be attacked by drillpods attempting to stop them from going any further. Eventually republic forces would reach the end of the caves where the last pirate forces and the pirate leader would be hiding. Once dealt with they would find various stolen goods both from Anaxes and other planets being stored in the caves (If the Pirate Leader was captured CG could do investigation/interrogation to find out more about the stolen goods, would be a follow up passive)

Once all the goods have been confiscated units would RTB and the base attack is over.

Extra Information

None

• Jaul locked this topic