In-Character Name(s): 327th CPT WCO 2169 Washington

Discord Username: _daimonas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57804969

Time Zone: BST/GMT

General Questions

Punishments: No

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 2d 17h 39m

Predicted Activity: 27hrs ish, majority of the time my wife is working and in my free time

Previous Event Staff Experience: Many servers experience, I wouldnt be able to say exactly all of them however have usually ended up as S-EP or H-EP such as S-EP on WG, Aurora IMPRP, and H-EP on Aurora CWRP, Lions Gaming aswell as just standard EP on many other servers

Reason to become Event Staff

I love creating events/storylines that I can give to the player base, wherever I can I will always try to think of multiple outcomes to a standard event and if something happens where it doesnt go to how i have planned then I will go ahead and adapt on the fly to suit how the players want it to go... i.e. 41st take out a enemy VIP that wasn't due to be shown till later, alright CIS are gonna come after you ten fold

Event Plan

MB attack
map: Anaxes
Characters:
1 Commando Droid - 1000 health
models/tfa/comm/gg/pm_sw_droid_commando.mdl
Name: Commando Droid *four numbers*
Weapons: tfa_sw_cissnip, tfa_swch_e5

Objectives:
Commando Droid: Disable the generator and wreak havoc.

Clones: Defend the base, while repelling the CIS forces

OOC execution: A commando droid will sneak its way into the base and down to the generator, after it turns that off two droid landing parties will arrive and start attacking the base. After the clones kill all the droids and go to AIC they will find that a BX has sent out a transmission to the local CIS forces (Aurek outpost) that they need to send all the droids over to obliterate the republic forces as a distraction so the BX can locate and capture a navy member and escape (this can be a EE navy or a real navy thats happy to get kidnapped for a later event) if this is foiled by clones then the CIS will immediately retreat to attack later on

Extra Information

None

• Jaul locked this topic