O̵̞̓̏̈́̈́̇̊̽̒ķ̶͓̗͖̅͋͛͗̍̔̃́͘͝à̷̙̤̜̭̇̋͛̂̅͌͘͝m̸̨̫̭͖̮̓ḭ̶̧̞̹͕͎̘̼̿͗̀̇̎͗͊͆̓͜'̴̡̢̩̜͙͈̯̠͔͇̾̑͛͝͠ṥ̷̯͔͇͌̀͝͝͝ ̸̩̄̉̿f̴̬̠̼̖̥̪̤̗̯̒́̎̋̚͝͠͠ͅå̸̧̢̡̺̳͓̦̓̈́̉͂̐ͅr̴͔͕̱̫͔̒̆e̴͇̬̅w̵̧̢̞̪̹̠̦̘̹͉̐̒e̴̡̱̯̼̝͕̝͇̣͎̓̑̈́̈̾́̎͝͝l̸͎͎̳̫͔̈́͊̈̓̈͛͠ĺ̶̢̎̃͌̆̉

mattnmad

Just gonna drop the Discord message I posted up here for those who don't get to see it before it gets buried by SMTs shitposting.

Hello everyone it is me Okami. I write to you today to say first of all thank you for being such an amazing community that I share many great memories with. I also wanted to thank you all for being some of the coolest people I have met and some of the strangest too. However, I must regrettably say my farewells to you all as I shall be leaving DG to move onto other adventures on life (welcome to being an adult you lose basically all your spare time) I had fun and I hope to see many of you in the future, I will still be around in discord and may occasionally hop on the server to say hello but my road as Staff and long-time player here must come to an end. Thank you all and goodbye. -Matt

Edited by mattnmad

• mattnmad changed the title to O̵̞̓̏̈́̈́̇̊̽̒ķ̶͓̗͖̅͋͛͗̍̔̃́͘͝à̷̙̤̜̭̇̋͛̂̅͌͘͝m̸̨̫̭͖̮̓ḭ̶̧̞̹͕͎̘̼̿͗̀̇̎͗͊͆̓͜'̴̡̢̩̜͙͈̯̠͔͇̾̑͛͝͠ṥ̷̯͔͇͌̀͝͝͝ ̸̩̄̉̿f̴̬̠̼̖̥̪̤̗̯̒́̎̋̚͝͠͠ͅå̸̧̢̡̺̳͓̦̓̈́̉͂̐ͅr̴͔͕̱̫͔̒̆e̴͇̬̅w̵̧̢̞̪̹̠̦̘̹͉̐̒e̴̡̱̯̼̝͕̝͇̣͎̓̑̈́̈̾́̎͝͝l̸͎͎̳̫͔̈́͊̈̓̈͛͠ĺ̶̢̎̃͌̆̉