Name: Aang

In-Character Name(s): 212th SSGT GCT 4567 Aang

Discord Username: ExoticGryphon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:480337227

Time Zone: GMT

General Questions

Punishments: Yes

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: I can play every day from at least hour before planetary to late night

Predicted Activity: I can play every day from at least hour before planetary to late night

Previous Event Staff Experience: Yes I have helped out in a lot of events na dhave been event staff in multiple other servers. I was also staff manager on the previous server I was on and one of the responsibilities was to work with the event manager and to help in events and host any events that were needed. 

Reason to become Event Staff

I love making up plots and hope to make an ongoing connected string of events that will be exciting and fresh, I also love having the freedom to be creative and would love to express that in my events.

Event Plan

I would first start off with a crashed ship coming into orbit, this ship would be a pirate ship that had been shot and damaged in the nearby system, when they get onto planet an alert will be given out through a sector scan done by base AI. After some 41st have been sent to investigate there will be some injured pirates, these pirates will need to be takne ot medbay to get healed. They will also find some space drugs, these drugs will be in quite an abundance. All pirates will be unconcious until healed. A transmission will be sent out to the base and then when the OD accepts it another ship will say "You have something that belongs to us, that ship is ours." Then when the OD rejects as its drugs, they will come down and start an attack onto the base. They will need to keep the drugs safe in the base and avoid being overtaken. Once everytthing is over the pirates both the ones injured and any they capture form the attack will and should be sent off to prison to server their time.

Extra Information

{field_value_172}

Edited by ExoticGryphon

• ExoticGryphon changed the title to Event Staff Application - Aang
  • Jaul locked this topic