In-Character Name(s): 501st 2nd LT TM 1214 Sully

Discord Username: sullyy23

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:113966709

Time Zone: BST

General Questions

Punishments: Nope.

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: Daily, I have no life.

Predicted Activity: Daily, I have no life.

Previous Event Staff Experience: Dauntless Gaming CWRP - Administrator
Concept Servers 1 - Senior Event Planner
Concept Servers 2 - Event Coordinator
Aurora Servers - Senior Event Planner

+ a few more that I don't remember

Reason to become Event Staff

First off, I enjoy all aspects of event creation, I always have. I would also like to have the permissions to be able to flesh out trainings within the regiment I am in a lot more. I am able to bring fresh ideas for events and I can execute them effectively, whether working alone or with other Event Planners. I am also able to link the events I do together in order to form a narrative that players may follow if they wish, although it is not entirely necessary for them to enjoy the event.

Event Plan

A sort of conquest type mission where the CIS invasion can lose certain aspects of its force through completing secondary objectives.

For example, on Anaxes Base the CIS forces will occupy all other areas of the map, save for the Base itself. At the beginning of the event, the CIS will have access to fighters, tanks and extra infantry reinforcements. The choice of how to combat the event will be down to the players, as attacks will be periodically launched on the Base (say, every 5 minutes or so) with the capabilities of these attack forces being determined by the outposts that the CIS controls. Players may choose to occupy an outpost, but they will still have to defend the main base at the same time.

Zeta - Provides CIS with armour
Cairo - Provides CIS with air support
Aurek - Provides CIS with additional infantry reinforcements - If captured by the Republic, may allow for a reinforcement fleet to be called to end the attack (takes some time, of course)

This event has a lot of flexibility in regards to what you could do with it, a Jedi Temple attack could be included if Jedi numbers permit it. Additionally, this event may be done with or without EEs, mainly depending on the player count. If the event needs to be extended slightly, the CIS could counter attack an outpost to retake it.

Extra Information

{field_value_172}

Edited by Sully
goofy forums deleted my reasoning

• Jaul locked this topic