Guardian's Log - 9B | Commodore Horne

mattnmad

- - - = File Access = - - -

- = Credentials: | Codename: Guardian | ID: ■■■■ | Rank: Fleet Admiral | Stationed: Wild Space =-

- = Welcome Guardian... = -

- = File 9B Opened = -

= Log Start = -

I am now officially assigned with 'Akuma' on his trip into Wild Space and it has been greenlit by the Emperor. We are tracking down the last batch of New Revanites and Ryuu. So far all we have found is traces and remnants of refuelling and camps but we are determined to exterminate them once and for all and at the same time recover the ancient flagship and the supposed 'relic' it holds aboard.

As for my dealings with Imperial projects and the case of The Coalition, I have assigned Commodore Horne to oversee operations for me while Erikson and I stick with the fleet here. Horne has proven himself useful on many an occasion including the discovery of a large shipment of Phrik that was lost decades ago. Perfect for armouring trials for the praetorian project. I just hope he does not disappoint with his stratagem in the battle against the parasite, which has been again renamed to "Empire's Rot".
Only time will tell...