Report for Kvis and Riggs, mods

In-Game Name: Tech

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68278628

Reported Staff Name: Kvis and Riggs, mods

Reason for Reporting: 06/15/2022

Date of Incident: {field_value_55}

Evidence: witnesses panther and darma

Please edit your report within 24 hours to include the following:

• Any proof of abuse / rule-breaking - done in the form of screenshots, videos etc
  • An adequate description of the incident and what rule-breaking / abuse occurred

Without these things I will be unable to deal with this report appropriately. If this is not done within the time frame, I will have to unfortunately close the report.

6 hours ago, Sanderbot66 said:

I believe you are meant to put in a reason there, as well as putting the Date of Incident one step below. 🙂 

TF i did, ill just make a new post 

6 hours ago, Aproblemm said:

Please edit your report within 24 hours to include the following:

• Any proof of abuse / rule-breaking - done in the form of screenshots, videos etc
  • An adequate description of the incident and what rule-breaking / abuse occurred

Without these things I will be unable to deal with this report appropriately. If this is not done within the time frame, I will have to unfortunately close the report.

How am I ment to get more proof? I dont rec everything i doo

In this situation the term 'more proof' is unfortunately incorrect since there has been no proof provided at all. Regardless I only stated that you should provide any proof you may have in relation to the report. Understand that it is not easy to go on word alone, especially when you don't know what the report is for.

You should have the ability to edit the post so please do so, do not create another thread. You have been provided enough time to edit the post so feel free to do it later on. I am still unaware of what you are reporting the individuals for.