WildGregory

Ban Appeal for Fixer

In-Game Name: Fixer

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/87874747/home/

Ban Reason: Becuase my account got hacked And I dont know why

Staff Member: idk who banned me

Date of Ban: 05/24/2022

Length of Ban: IDK

Reason for Unban: Becuase I love this community and I wasnt to be a good trooper and server well

Evidence: Yes I have a photo but I need someone to contact me

Hello Fixer,

I am the discord staff member who banned you. I am unsure if you are aware, but your account spammed an advertising message across all open channels in the discord. It took me a while to clean it up and it resulted in you being permanently banned from the discord. However, its clear that if you were guilty of this ban, you would not have gone through the effort of doing an unban appeal. Therefore as the individual that banned you, I am in support of it being removed, however I do not have the permissions to do it myself.

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

Hello Fixer,

Thank you for taking the time to make a Punishment Appeal, in order to give my verdict on the decision of the Appeal i will need you to contact me on Discord with this evidence you have, My discord is Lee#5547, Please contact me as soon as you can.

Hello Fixer,

This Appeal will be opened for the next 12h and after that it will be immediately Denied if no response is given. 

image.png.62d1d916f76cbbce8c0a0d982de22a94.png

Hello Fixer

As a representative of the Dauntless Gaming CWRP Staff Team this Appeal has been Denied due to no response from the Player via Forum Posts or Discord. Please Re-Appeal in a weeks time which is 11/06/2022. 

• Lee locked this topic